Greetings to other houses :)

Information desk and visitor's lounge

Moderators: Kendra Givens, Mod Squad

Re: Greetings to other houses :)

Postby William Ezra Huxley » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:47 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is William Ezra Huxley, my friends call me 'Will'. I am in Slytherin House and just entered HOL few weeks ago, as I am in my first year. Well, I have certain hobbies that I always do in spare time; Swimming in the school's lake and watching quidditch games wherever there is match in our school's stadium. My ambition, right now, is to be a Seeker of Slytherin's Quidditch Team (Please pray for me).
Well, that is all about me. Please say hello to me whenever you see me around the school (I have short black hair with silver highlight, easy to notice.

Thank you.
William Ezra Huxley
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Kalgri Sicaria » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:39 am

Hi!

I'm Kalgri, a first-year Hufflepuff, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I tend to spend most of my time in the Hufflepuff Common Room, but I also enjoy reading in the library - I'm sure I'll see lots of you there. I'm looking forward to my time here, and all the classes that are available, as well as making friends. See you around the castle!
Kalgri Sicaria
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:42 am

Hello all!

I'm Anne-Marie and I'm a first year here at HOL. I love reading and I've started dabbling in writing (right now just fanfiction to help me get in a groove to eventually write original works). I am not an artist. My art skills are all just using the shape tool in MS Paint and hoping for the best xD

I don't mind if you use any pronouns for me but I have a preference for they/them but honestly you can pick a set of pronouns and be good.

I'm very excited to take the classes offered and make some new friends (if I can ever get over my anxiety of Talking To People even in text form haha)
Anne-Marie Gagne
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Bella Mondragon » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:18 pm

Hello there! My name is Bella Mondragon and I am a first year from Hufflepuff! I enjoy reading, writing and learning new things which makes HOL the perfect place for me! I hope to get to know you all well over the next few years!
Bella Mondragon
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Previous

Return to Below the Branches