If not Ravenclaw, then where?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Postby Camilla Loren » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:37 am

I was definately a Ravenclaw. Something really high. Then I'd like to be in Hufflepuff, with their emphasis on friendship.

But I love being a Ravenclaw! I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
Camilla Loren

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:31 am

Ravenclaw has always been my first choice of a house--I mean, it would be cool to be in Gryffindor (that's where Ron is, after all), but I'm not a very brave person, so I don't think I'd fit in there. Hufflepuff and Slytherin are just...meh...ok...to me. Plus, I think intelligence is awesome! So anyway, I love Ravenclaw and wouldn't be anywhere else!!!

Ooh, plus, I love birds (not Ravens, especially, but that's ok) a lot better than lions, badgers, or snakes.

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:41 am

Nooo! I lost my record of what my Sorting Hat scores were!! :( I don't even remember what was second. I have a feeling I'd score differently now, anyway. Sigh.
Anonymous

Postby Amethyst Dooley » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:57 am

Narcia, don't say that! :( You belong here! Is there anything I can bribe you with to make you disavow any notions of being sorted elsewhere, if it were done over again? *hope*

Anonymous wrote:Ooh, plus, I love birds (not Ravens, especially, but that's ok) a lot better than lions, badgers, or snakes.

*preens her ickle eaglet -- make that fledgling eaglet -- feathers*

Since we're Eagles, we don't mind at all if you don't like ravens. ;)
....and walk among long, dappled grass
and pluck till time and times are done
the silver apples of the moon
the golden apples of the sun
Amethyst Dooley
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:44 pm

Amethyst Dooley wrote:Narcia, don't say that! :( You belong here! Is there anything I can bribe you with to make you disavow any notions of being sorted elsewhere, if it were done over again? *hope*

Aw, thanks, that's sweet of you. :) I'm not worried that I wouldn't be in Ravenclaw, I just can't remember which my next-highest House was. I think it may have been Griffindor, but these days, it just might be Slytherin, ya know? That's what I meant, not that I don't belong here! *clings to the nest*
Anonymous

Postby Amethyst Dooley » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:14 pm

*is very relieved* :D

I'm clear on your meaning now.

Slytherin was pretty far down in my results, but I recall being less than honest on any answer that looked as though it leaned in that direction. Ironic, eh? Sort of like breaking the rules to keep from being classed as a rule-breaker, or something like that; the analogy isn't really apt. But anyway.

I'll just add that I very strongly relate to those Slytherin moments ... days ... months?! Gah, life can seem difficult and complex even at its best, let alone when things are stressful.
Amethyst Dooley
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:42 am

I am just a little first year, but I have to admit that Ravenclaw is the only place I feel at home!. I guess it is in the blood!. So i do not want to think about a second choice, because I am Ravenclaw through and through!

Postby Amethyst Dooley » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:43 am

It's always very nice to hear from people who are happiest exactly where they are. :D Eagles are excellent!
Amethyst Dooley
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Elavial Mirkwood » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:40 am

I've always liked Ravenclaw for being smart and witty....and I think it suits me pretty well...
Elavial Mirkwood
My MC is a... Merperson

Postby Ireth Halliwell » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:48 am

Hufflepuff obviously. I should've been there.. but heck.. we can't change our house once we're sorted, can we? And it's actually pretty fun in here.
Ireth Halliwell
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Postby Willow Granger » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:03 pm

Well, here's my record:

Gryffindor
Slytherin
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff

I ended up at Gryffindor. I love it there, though.

Willow

:g1:
Willow Granger

Postby Leora Lobel » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:34 am

Ireth - it's actually pretty fun in here?? Maybe I didn't hear you right. Wait... Can't hear on a forum anyway. Everything happens for a reason ;-) I hope your opinion grows a bit though, at least for my sake. :cool: I'm a greedy person that way.

I probably posted here ages ago, so there's no use writing that I think I was tied between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw in actual scoring, but I chose Ravenclaw in the very last question...
"All the stories are fictions. What matters is which fiction you believe." -OSC
Leora Lobel
My MC is a... Mooncalf

Postby Sophia Manasa » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:49 am

I tried to answer the questions honestly and not skew my results. I hoped for Ravenclaw, but I thought I might go to Huffepuff. But the sorting hat knows where we belong! The huffs are great and all, but I'm a true blue eagle! :D
Sophia Manasa
My MC is a... Red Cap

(TOO Lazy to login)

Postby Marley O'Keefe (non-Log) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:03 am

It goes like this (I think)

-Ravenclaw (THE BEST HOUSE EVER! WHOOT! GO EAGALS!)
-Slytherin
-Hufflepuff
-Gryffindor

But I remember vaguely trying to lean it to Slytherin *coughICKcough*. But the Sorting Hat found my true eagleness inside! :r4:
Marley O'Keefe (non-Log)

Postby Terenthia Li Chessbi » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:15 am

I've been trying Sorting Hat so many times in so many Harry Potter website. Most of them sorting me to Ravenclaw. The second place is either Griffindor or Slytherin.
I don't know, maybe I'm not trully Ravenclaw. Maybe I have not only an eagle, but also a lion and a snake inside me. They fight one another to take the first place. Who wins the fight ? The eagle, I supposed. :lol:
Terenthia Li Chessbi
My MC is a... Horklump

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches