If not Ravenclaw, then where?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:46 am

I'm a Gryffindor, but every test I've taken gives me Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, with the occasional Ravenclaw (I can be annoyingly curious sometimes ;)).

I can't remember what scores I got on the sorting, but I think Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were close :D (but as most of the Gryffies are insane I think I fit in well :P)

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:49 am

By the way the last message was by me, Indigo-Ginevra Liardin ... ickle firstie Gryffie!

It was a toss up

Postby Babz Dragon » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 am

I got 81 points for both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, and the sorting hat landed me here.

I am really glad I am an EAGLE !!!!!!

WoooooooHoooooooooooo !!!!
Babz
"Do not meddle with the musings of dragons, for you may appear to be something crunchy and good with just a bit of ketchup"
Babz Dragon
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Rori Smith » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:03 am

i wouldn't like to be anywhere but here... but if i HAD to pick... i'd say Slyth... in fact, i believe that slyth was my closest to ravenclaw (which won by a lot)
|Rori Smith|First Year|Ravenclaw|Blake Granger's Eglet|Wand: Veela core, Oak, 11 2/3"
|PPC member|
Rori Smith
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Luxian Denorak » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:15 am

I've always placed Ravenclaw in any sorting quiz I took. The one I took ages ago never gave a score listing, but the most recent I took Slytherin almost tied with Ravenclaw. But the official HOL Sorting hat says I'm most definitely a Ravenclaw:

:g2: 43 points
:h2: 71 points
:r2: 104 points
:s2: 42 points

If I had to pick I think it would be Slytherin for my second choice. I might choose Hufflepuff, but... It probably depends on my mood. :-k
Luxian Denorak
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Meara OBannon » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:39 am

I don't know where I would have ended up because my score for Ravenclaw was way higher than any of the others and my scores for the other three were almost tied. If I had to choose myself though, probably either Slytherin or Hufflepuff (but only if I was having a particularly happy, friendly day).
"Our brilliance shines as bright as the stars"
~RPM 2007 motto by Jenna Hathaway.
Meara OBannon
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Katherine Riddle » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:28 am

Well, I was mostly Ravenclaw, but Gryffindor was second and Slytherin third by a small number of points, if I remember correctly. I only had a few Hufflepuff points.

I have to admit--though I'm biased towards Gryffindor, in real life, if faced with such situations, I don't know exactly how I would react, but it would probably be in a Slytherin way.
Katherine Riddle
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Lux Healy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:25 pm

Almost every Sorting Hat quiz I ever took put me into Ravenclaw, sometimes into Hufflepuff and very scarcely into Gryffindor or Slytherin. I always liked Ravenclaw very much and thought I'd probably fit in. I also think Hufflepuff is a nice place to be, as I have a very high opinion of friendship, but I'm not an exceptional hard worker... Gryffindor or Slytherin never seemed right for me, although I can't exactly say why.
Lux Healy

Postby Nova Salisbury » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:24 am

Same like everyone sorting-hat place me here and second was Gryffindor

but the sorting say I have being place on eagle because more better than Griffy for me :cool:

Nice to be part of Eagle :cool:
Neva Give Up Till U Die
Nova Salisbury

Re: If not Ravenclaw, then where?

Postby Nadia Turner » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:20 am

If not Ravenclaw, then where? For me, probably nowhere. I love Ravenclaw, it is the most amazing house, and I have always chosen it above the others. On the sorting house quiz, I got around 115 Ravenclaw. I dont remember what the rest of the stats were, unfortunately! But if I had to choose, probably Slytherin.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix
Nadia Turner
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Safira Langley » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:54 pm

Probably Slytherin... I admit I'm a little ambitious
Safira Langley

Postby Falay Marker » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:03 am

Not Slytherien, I have to little ambition. Not Hufflepuff, I lose my temper with extremely stupid people to fast. So I'd say Gryffindor would be were I'd be if I wasn't in Ravenclaw.
Falay Marker
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Jessica Shaneey » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:28 am

Hm...
I would have to say Hufflepuff.
I'm too clumsy to be physically sneaky, and I'm too "exuberant" to manage being mentally sneaky as well, so I would have to say 'Puff :)
And as for ambition, I don't think I qualify as competing for anything that will get me anywhere (seeing who can read Harry Potter the fastest really doesn't count XD)
Ex nihilo nihil fit.
Jessica Shaneey

Postby Jade Chan » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:16 pm

Every Sorting Hat have put me in Ravenclaw, but if not Ravenclaw and I could pick, then I would choose Gryffindor. Although I do not consider myself 'brave at heart', daring, nerve, and chivalry, so I doubt I would ever be sorted into Gryffindor. I would not mind Slytherin either. And although I am just and loyal, and under many circumstances, patient, if I were sorted into Hufflepuff, I probably would not participate in HOL as often as I do. Sorry Hufflepuffs!
Jade Chan
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Vivica Underhill » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 am

Slytherin, without a doubt. It actually came as somewhat of a surprise when I was sorted into Ravenclaw, but that isn't to say I'm not pleased. I always seem to be sorted into one of the two. Jade, I don't think I would've really liked being in Hufflepuff either. But...hooray Ravenclaw woo! :lol:
Vivica Underhill

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches