If not Ravenclaw, then where?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Re: If not Ravenclaw, then where?

Postby Iverian Gnash » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm

I'm not sure, I've always been quite a mix of all the houses, I think we all are. If I had to choose one, I might say Slytherin since that was the first house I identified with, but I have many qualities from all the houses.
Last edited by Iverian Gnash on Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Adanys Mond'wil » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:04 pm

I'm a Ravenclaw on Pottermore and that's the House I chose for Hogwarts Mystery.
I was a Slytherin before but it never felt right so I deleted my account and tested again.
With the exception of HOL (where I'm a Hufflepuff) I've completely embraced being Ravenclaw :D
Adanys Mond'wil
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Alexander Barnes - Rogers » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:55 pm

I am a first year slytherin but my second house would be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor don't know which. Slytherin is my first choice because I like to think that not everyone in the house is bad and I would want to prove that just by being in the house. Ravenclaw is my second choice is because I studious, I am all about my education.
Alexander Barnes - Rogers

Postby Annabella Grinaldi » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 pm

I am a badger all the way. My sister is a Ravenclaw. I love to learn so I like Ravenclaw and can relate but I am a through and through Hufflepuff.
Annabella Grinaldi
My MC is a... Porlock

Postby Luke Molch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:02 pm

While I was being sorted, I had a tough time answering what House I wanted to be in. I was torn between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Sometimes I still wonder if I "chose wrong", even though intellectually I know that's not a real thing. Gryffindors are very fiery folk, and I think I would have loved to be one of theirs.

I'm happy in Ravenclaw, all the same. :)
Luke Molch

Postby Kona Mason » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:19 am

Slytherin would be my choice :)
Kona Mason

Postby Selenophilia Moon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm

I am a visiting Hufflepuff but my second house is Ravenclaw. I am a badger with wings.
Selenophilia Moon

Postby Lora Wallabenger » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:04 am

I think it's Slytherine. Mostly I got Gryffindor as my house in many quizzes and secondly I got Slytherine. I am said to be a really cunning person in a way. I am a Gryffindor but there's a bit of SLytherine inside me .
" It was that the books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them " William Herondale.
Lora Wallabenger
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Emily Spencer » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 am

Obviously, I am not in Ravenclaw, but in Slytherin. Ravenclaw would definitely be my second choice, though. To be honest, it was a 50/50 shot. I consider myself a Slytherclaw actually :D
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Gnome

Postby Bella Coupland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:43 am

Emily Spencer wrote:Obviously, I am not in Ravenclaw, but in Slytherin. Ravenclaw would definitely be my second choice, though. To be honest, it was a 50/50 shot. I consider myself a Slytherclaw actually :D

I think I'm 100% the same as you, but reversed! I've felt like a Ravenclaw most of my life. I always performed well in tests and a great love of learning. I'm even a Ravenclaw on Pottermore. With some life changes the last few years I've gained a lot of ambition and probably lean more towards Slytherin.

Other people tend to call me fearless and brave though, so maybe there's some Gryffindor in me too!
Bella Coupland
My MC is an... Imp

Postby Emily Spencer » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:50 am

Bella Coupland wrote:Other people tend to call me fearless and brave though, so maybe there's some Gryffindor in me too!

I wouldn't exactly call myself fearless or brave, but I am a paramedic, so I suppose that counts for something. But of all the houses, I think Gryffindor is my least likely.
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Gnome

Postby Tori Lillian » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:29 pm

I would be a Slytherin all the way lol i have always been a Ravenclaw but all my friends off line are Slytherin
Tori Lillian

Postby Leo Berlin » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:13 pm

I would probably be in Slytherin! I think that it's quite a great house, plus green suits me 8). I do think I'm also ambitious and tend to have high expectations for myself. I'm definitely least likely to be a Hufflepuff, as I'm not very nice and don't like to do things for other people.
Leo Berlin

Postby Cleo Toughri » Thu May 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Gryffindor for me, then Ravenclaw, then Slytherin, then Hufflepuff, because I have been defined as a bit brave, smart, I also have a cold side, which is where my Slytherin side comes from, and Hufflepuff, because I can be kind.
Cleo Toughri

Postby Prof. Sindor Aloyarc » Fri May 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Secondarily to my Ravenclaw traits (Creative/Spiritual), I've had this constant back and forth my whole life between my Hufflepuff (Social/Compassionate) and Slytherin (Innovative/Resourceful) sides. I have such fondness for Gryffindor and the qualities I share there (Confident/Passionate), yet I've always known it wasn't where the Sorting Hat would have me land in favor of the others. <3
Last edited by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Deputy Head of House

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches