Greetings to other houses :)

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Re: Greetings to other houses :)

Postby Celeste Marivaux » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm Celeste (or Cels or Celly) from Hufflepuff.

I have not been here in so long, your common room has completely changed since the last time I was here (like 3 years ago), It looks so good, really nice and shiny, Love it. Well I brought a large basket filled with goodies to share. I hope you all enjoy them.
Look me up whenever you drop by Hufflepuff.

:)
Cels
Celeste Marivaux
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Andrea Caroline » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

Hi, I'm a Gryffindor firstie!!! Just stopping by to say hi and nice to meet you all! And may I say you guys have a very nice, sophisticated, windows vista style background :D I'm looking forward to logic games and puzzles that can be found here :D
BRAWNY and a wee bit BRAINY
Andrea Caroline

Postby Isabel Moon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Ravenclaws! I'm Isabel, and I'm a new First Year Slytherin. I haven't really met too many people outside of my own House, so I look forward to getting to know all of you. Drop me a message or feel free to add me as a friend! :D
Isabel Moon

Postby Lucinda Swan » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:28 am

You'd think, with a name like mine, I would've ended up in Ravenclaw (Swan=bird ha ha!) but I'm a Gryff and proud of it. Just popping in to say hi to the friendly Ravens, and hang out. Great to meet you all, maybe I'll see some of you in classes! yay! :)
Lucinda Swan

Postby Leslie Norris » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Leslie Norris here! Ickle Gryff.
XD

Om nom nom! Thank you for the snacks!
Your common room is very pretty! Blue is my favorite color, so of course I might be partial...

I have LOTS of friends that are Eagles, so I just wanted to drop by and say hello!
Sending my love from Gryffindor!

XOXO
Leslie Norris

Postby Lynne Fantome » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:15 am

Hello, everyone! My name is Lynne Fantome, and I'm a Slytherin first year. This term, I'm taking HOL 101, Monsters in Cinema, Muggle Studies; Fashion History 1, History of Hogwarts: The Founders and Muggle Puzzles. I'm really addicted to HOL, hehe. I've participated in a couple of the Art Department projects, and I hope to participate in more as they're made available. I also hope to become a member of the Pen-Pal Club, and I'd like to run for Miss HOL next year. :)
Lynne Fantome

Postby Ely Granger » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Hello! I'm Ely Granger and I'm from Hufflepuff.
Your Common Room is fantastic, and you can win a lot of awards! I hope one day I'll win one of them... :cool:
-------------- *Siggy by me* ------------------
Ely Granger
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Postby Amanda Nathycia Evans » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello, everyone :)

I'm Amanda Nathycia Evans, Slytherin first year.
I'm taking 5 classes this term: Ancient rune, Cryptic codes, HOL 101, HOL Quidditch, and Muggle Puzzle.

I love reading, writing, running, listening to the music, watching movies (except: ROMANCE genre :p), and speed... I also do motorcycling and horseback-riding.

I'm looking forward to making friends anywhere... So, if you have the same interests with me, no doubt to contact me :D

*This post is dedicated to fulfill HOL 101 Extra Credit. Hope I do it right. LOL.Btw, thanks for the snack, Addy ;)*
Last edited by Amanda Nathycia Evans on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Action is the real measure of intelligence."
Amanda Nathycia Evans

Postby Raven Luna » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:21 pm

*Brings in two baskets of muffins and sets them next to the other snacks.*

We like to keep everyone well-fed here. :D

Hello to my HOL 101 classmates and to other visiting friends. I'm Raven (how appropriate, huh? lol), first-year Ravenclaw. I'm currently taking HOL 101, Wizarding Science, Managing Your Mana, Herbology, and a lovely French class at the Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons. I love my house and common room - even though I'm lost most of the time. :lol: . People usually see me as a blur as I run from class to class.

I look forward to visiting your houses. I hope you enjoy mine.

:D
If you see me in the halls, just say HI
Raven Luna
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Gertrudis Leheureux » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Howdy do to all my Orientation101 classmates. I chose the name Gertrudis because I reallylike the idea of being called Gert for short.

I am taking Potable Potions with Prof Opal Dragonfly. Just to show you the influence that HOL has on the world, I actually met Prof Opal's real life niece who also lives in Valencia (Spain)! The Dragonfly niece and I met up and had a great time drinking café and playing with her year-old toddler. I am also taking HOL Quidditch, Wandless and Beaubatons French. Although next to someone like Alita Lavender (a very talented Ravenclaw 6th year who also lives in Spain), my art work is mega-silly, I boldly submitted some arte in the Crafty People Unite project. Go on over and look at some really clever and talented work. See if you can guess which one is mine!

Happy December and all the best to all you other procrastinators out there!
Gert Leheureux
Ravenclaw 3rd year
...or cranky wizards. J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Fellowship of the Ring"
Thanks to the incomparable Efie of Sparkly Butterfiles, Sparkleissa Ink, for the gorgeous signature
Gertrudis Leheureux
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Darcey Goode » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi to all my HOL 101 classmates! I'm not a firstie (I'm a 5th year), but I'm taking HOL 101 cause I was away from HOL for a while and there's a lot of new stuff going on, so I figured rather than me asking annoying questions all the time I should take the class. Luckily Addie was nice enough to let me in. :)

I'm also taking Broom Race (which is hard sometimes but LOTS of fun), Magic of Forensic Science (really interesting and fun), Quidditch - The Wizarding Way (me, take a quiddy class? Never) and Magical Embroidery (something a little bit different).
Darcey Goode
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Zoki Phantom » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:00 pm

*giggles* It would be fun if you didn't ended up in Ravenclaw with a name like that, Raven. Lucinda is also a similar case, but at least hers isn't so obvious (s it's not "raven" but "swan", and it's not her first name but her last).

I'm glad you've met HOL people Gertrudis, and I'm even more glad you've had fun with them! I haven't met anyone, but there are small chances that I'm moving in Bulgaria next year for Uni so if I don't meet anyone from HOL I might at least see Victor Krum? :)

*flops on Leslie*

I think I'll should go and do more work that was supposed to be done by now... I just thought I should come over and tell you that your new DHoH rules the quiddy pitch! One way or another.... *g*
Sig and Av made by Prof. Cassandra Lobiesk, whom I hate dearly.
Zoki Phantom
Haha! My MC is bigger than yours!

Postby Joy Atthex » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Why hello there,

I am Atthex from the noble house of Slytherin, and I thought I'd just pay the other houses a visit as well.

*Spots Gertrudis* Oh hello, Gert (:

And hello to all others as well n.n
Joy Atthex

Postby Angelina Carver » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi Ravenclaws,

I'm Angelina, First Year from Slytherin. I saw your Debate Club when I went through the common rooms of the houses I do not belong to and thought that I should give it a try. I like debating. :)
Angelina Carver

Postby Raven Luna » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Hehe, Zoki. I think I was just like Harry in that Sorting Ceremony....

"PLEASE put me in Ravenclaw! PLEASE put me in Ravenclaw!"

Fortunately, the Hat was agreeable that night. Good thing too - Ravenclaw has been my family house for generations. Guess my mom assumed I'd make it in when she named me.

:lol:

*whew*
If you see me in the halls, just say HI
Raven Luna
My MC is a... Horklump

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches