Design Your Own Common Room

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Design Your Own Common Room

Postby Hannah Lovegood » Mon May 03, 2021 5:59 pm

You can write about what you think your common room looks like or draw a picture or make a graphic of your common room. You can draw pets or talk about pets. You can have special items for your house like your house symbol and special items to you. You can draw or talk about your friends in your common room too. You can put pictures on the walls. You can draw or talk about special lights. You can talk about or draw special broomsticks around the room. You can draw or talk about your bags on the seats. You can draw or talk about a closet or dresser. You can draw or talk about phones or computers. You can draw or talk about specially shaped windows. You can draw or talk about bookshelves of books. Have fun! :)
Hannah Lovegood
My MC is a... Ramora

Re: Design Your Own Common Room

Postby Amy Darvill » Tue May 04, 2021 12:40 am

As a Hufflepuff, I feel like the Hufflepuff common room should be comfortable. Lots of cushy chairs and sofas, maybe even some floor pillows so there's always somewhere comfy to sit. And then I think we would have some tables, easy to move so that people can work on projects or homework together. Hufflepuff tends to be big on community. I think we would have some bookshelves because we are at school and a shelf of games or craft supplies that everyone can share. One big item that I think Hufflepuff would have is a tea/coffee station, complete with snacks. I know there's probably rules about putting a kitchen into the common rooms, but we Puffs are strongly opinionated on snacks and drinks, at least in my experience. We've gotta have something to keep ourselves fueled.

So yeah, I picture something that's very cozy, not fussy. Like a country cottage or your grandmother's house.
Amy Darvill
My MC is a... Horklump

Return to Below the Branches