No votes
Mischief Managed
40%
Life After Fred
60%

Total votes : 5

IRC Cinema Movies Vote

Postby Shadow Gaunt » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:56 am

Suggest movies you’d like to watch below. Make sure they are on YouTube and send a link to us at hol.prankwars@gmail.com

Vote for two for now but make sure to check back once suggested movies have been posted.

Mischief Managed (30 min): A fan film set in the Marauders era. It shows the romance between Lily and James, the friendship between the Marauders, and the strained relationship between Lily and Severus.

Le Maitre De La Mort (45 mins): French fan film with English subtitles. Detailed the background of Voldemort and his story right out of Hogwarts.

Life After Fred (2 mins): Looks at George Weasley’s Life After Fred dies in the Battle of Hogwarts. (We’ll most likely watch this as an addition to another film)

You can suggest any other films below, relating or not relating to Harry Potter. Make sure they’re HOL appropriate.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Shadow Gaunt
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Re: IRC Cinema Movies Vote

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:59 pm

I love Le Maitre De La Mort! But I haven't seen Mischief Managed so i vote that and am definitely in favor of Life after Fred too
Arianna Stonewater
My MC is a... Red Cap

Return to Prank Wars