Week Two - Team Fangs or Team Claws?

Moderator: Vanessa Tilley

Week Two - Team Fangs or Team Claws?

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Now that we have done some puzzles on both vampires and werewolves we would like to know which team are you on? Team Vampire (fangs) or Team Werewolf (claws)? We want you to pick your favorite side and then show us what your fangs or claws look like! If you choose team vampire, you can use the face to draw your own portrait or write a detailed description (100 word minimum). If you choose team werewolf, you can use the hands to draw your claws or you can write a detailed description (100 word minimum). Let us know why you chose your team!

Face for Team Fangs:

Hands for Team Claws:

Post your picture and/or description below or email it to trickortreatinthenest@gmail.com by 11.59 on the 31st of October

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!
Vanessa Tilley
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Re: Week Two - Team Fangs or Team Claws?

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Team Werewolf

Why? Oh, Team Jacob probably! :D

My human hands look just like human hands, not especially extra hairy or with long fingernails or anything like that. Just regular.
However, when having a werewolf shape, my paws sort of look like a cross between a wolf paw, strong and large, and the paw of a cheetah. They are large with a shape not quite like that of a wolf, not so 'rectangular' and (cheetah attributes) not as rounded or as soft as the feet of a cat, with semi-retractable claws. Yes, they are hairy.
I forgot colour of werewolf paws! My werewolf coat is a mix of a glossy black with grey and silver mixed in. The undercoat, which doesn't extend to the paws, is of a glossy dark blackness with some very dark brown. The dark brown colouring, however, does extend to the finer hairs covering the feet, along with the coarser black and grey hairs.
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Postby Iverian Gnash » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Team werewolf!
When not transformed, my hands have an almost unnoticeable blue glow to them. When I do transform, though, my hands have a brighter blue glow to them and they are hairy and not very pretty at all. (I don't know why I went for a blue glow, it just sounded cool :cool: ) When I transform, my entire body seems to grow smaller and way skinnier, which makes it look incredibly unhealthy. My body is covered in short black hair. My hands are more between claws and hands. They wouldn't be considered either, I don't think. My eyes are a bright glowing blue in one and a bright glowing red in the other. My skin is black, I think, although it might just be the hair that covers my skin that makes it look that way. For all I know, it could be red! 8) :shock:
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:53 am

Arianna Stonewater
My MC is a... Red Cap

Return to Trick or Treat in the Nest