Welcom to Trick or Treat in the Nest!!

Moderator: Vanessa Tilley

Welcom to Trick or Treat in the Nest!!

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello all my wonderful wizards and witches! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday so I hope you are all ready to do some trick or treating, have fun with some fun games and enjoy lots of candy and beans!

Trick or Treat in the Nest is a single person event and it is open for the whole month of October so you can turn in tasks whenever you like but everything is due on October 31st by 11:59 PM HOL time. Each week, there will be 2 puzzles and 1 creative task to due. Each task completed with earn you 5 beans! Along with the weekly tasks, there is also a Scavenger Hunt for candy! Each week, I will release a clue that will lead you to a wizarding candy. For each candy you find, you will receive 5 beans!

This Trick or Treat event is going to focus on the fun world of famous monsters and creatures that pop up around Halloween.

The schedule is:
Getting Ready for Halloween: October 2 - 8
Vampires and Werewolves: October 9 - 15
Frankenstein's monster and Ghosts: October 16 - 22
Skeletons and Mummies: October 23-31

Okay, I think that covers everything! I hope you have lots of fun and gets lots and lots of candy and beans!!

**Note: Our aim is to ensure that all Trick or Treat activities are fully accessible and enjoyable for all participants. Should you have trouble accessing or completing any activities due to disability, we can create alternate activities better suited for you. Please feel free to contact the organizers at trickortreatinthenest @ gmail.com (no spaces) so that we can accommodate your needs.

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!
Vanessa Tilley
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Re: Welcom to Trick or Treat in the Nest!!

Postby Iverian Gnash » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Yay! Just finished everything! Thanks Vanessa for an awesome first week of fun and games!
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Return to Trick or Treat in the Nest