Week Four - Skeletons

Moderator: Vanessa Tilley

Week Four - Skeletons

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:01 am

Who doesn't like a party? Skeletons sure do so they have annual Skeleton Ball and you are all invited!! Dem Bones will be playing at the ball but we need your help gathering everyone together with this logic puzzle.

It is the night of the Skeleton Ball and people are starting to arrive. The band Dem Bones will be tonight’s entertainment but they are not scheduled to play for another hour so they are arriving at different times and joining in the festivities. Tell me what order the band members arrived in (1-5), what event they are currently at and where that game is taking place.

Logic Puzzle - 5 skeletons (Bones, Grimm, Reaper, Ribs and Slim), who was 1st - 5th to arrive, what event are they at (apple bobbing, pin the bowtie on the skeleton, Monster Mash, Bone races and Bone toss) and where are they at (dungeon, Ravenclaw common room, great hall, the Astronomy tower and the kitchens)

Clues:
1) The skeleton at the bone races arrived before Slim but after the skeleton in the dungeon.
2) Grimm, who is not at the bone toss, arrived [before] AFTER the skeleton in the astronomy tower but after Bones.
3) The first to arrive, who is not Reaper, is at bone toss while the last to arrive is in the kitchens.
4) The third skeleton to arrive is at Monster Mash in the Great Hall while Bones is in the dungeons.
5) Ribs is the fourth skeleton to arrive and is playing pin the bowtie on the skeleton in the Ravenclaw Common Room.

Upload your solution to an image hosting site and mail a link to trickortreatinthenest@gmail.com by 11.59 on the 31st of October

So, I have NO idea how someone of you got the right answer because I goofed lol. Grimm arrived after the astronomy tower skeleton.

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!
Vanessa Tilley
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Re: Week Four - Skeletons

Postby Iverian Gnash » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:18 pm

That was an amazing logic puzzle, Vanessa! (logic puzzles are my favorite) :lol:
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Return to Trick or Treat in the Nest