Week Four - It's Game Time

Moderator: Vanessa Tilley

Week Four - It's Game Time

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:10 am

Well, it is almost time for our Halloween Party but we need your help! We need you to come up with a game for the party. You can create a graphic or give a description of the game. If you create a graphic, give us a little information about how to play the game.

Post your picture and/or description below or email it to trickortreatinthenest@gmail.com by 11.59 on the 31st of October

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!
Vanessa Tilley
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Re: Week Four - It's Game Time

Postby Iverian Gnash » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Alright, everyone. I am going to share a game that my siblings played one weekend. You hide an item (we did a book, but for Halloween, it can be something a bit spookier) around the house and then as the day progresses, you try to find the item. Once you find it, you are supposed to rehide it somewhere else. You keep track of where you found it and where you hid it. Once the game is over (it ends whenever you wish), whoever found it the most wins. :cool:
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Re: Week Four - It's Game Time

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Our favorite Halloween party game is the Saran Wrap Game.

You get a bunch of candy (at least 3 pieces need to be gum) and a $20 bill (or whatever good prize you want). First, wrap the money/good prize with the Saran Wrap (or whatever plastic wrap you like) and tear the end off when it's wrapped. Then start wrapping it A LOT more, every once in awhile adding a piece of candy and cutting the end of the wrap so there are multiple pieces of wrap instead of one long one, until you have a huge ball (we usually do 15 pieces of candy.)

Then you have a competition! We roll dice to see who starts first. Each person gets 30seconds to unwrap as much as they can (that's why you want multiple pieces of wrap, finding the end of the next piece takes up time!) Each time they come upon a piece of candy they have to stop unwrapping and eat it. Once they prove their mouth is empty they can unwrap again. If they get a piece of gum, instead of swallowing, they have to blow one bubble and then they can spit it out and continue. Whoever get to the money/good prize wins!
Arianna Stonewater
My MC is a... Red Cap

Return to Trick or Treat in the Nest