Task 16 - Decorate!

Task 16 - Decorate!

Postby Gail Allen » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:42 pm

No celebration is complete without some decorations!
So please show how you would decorate either your room, or the common room, or the great hall perhaps, to celebrate the defeat of the Sinister Snowmen. You may show the decoration of an entire room in general, or a single decoration in detail.

Post a graphic or text below below by 11.59 on the 31st of December. If you choose to write a description instead, please write at least 100 words.
Gail Allen
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: Task 16 - Decorate!

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:47 am

I would have a giant mural painted, on a large wall in the Great Hall, depicting all the scenes of the attack of the Sinister Order of Snowmen, and the chaos which then ensued. The next panels would illustrate the gathering of those who wished to be free of this nastiness and their ideas of how to combat it. Then would be panels showing the individuals as they implemented these ideas. The success (and failure) of those ideas.

I think it would be good to have, in the panels, some especial focus on a couple of key characters, one of whom would be Gale **, who became aware of this danger and roused others to become aware of it too.

Then would be the panels of the Sinister Order of Snowmen succumbing to the combined efforts of everyone to defeat them.

Then would be the final panels -- with great focus on 'lightness' in the paintings -- of those who survived and are celebrating.

** this is not a typo
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Return to Sinister Order of Snowmen (SOS)