Week 3: Logic Puzzle

Week 3: Logic Puzzle

Postby Prof. Kendra Givens » Sun May 17, 2020 11:50 pm

The next note that I received from Kyrie simply says “K, staff assignments for next month. -K”. Can you help me figure out which five staff members she’s referring to (one for sure is Polaris), what they are supposed to be doing (including finding Ryan) and where they’re supposed to be doing these things? She did mention something about the Astronomy Tower as well, so keep that in mind.

1. Mia isn't responsible for reshelving or feeding the eagles, and she won’t be working in the Common Room.
2. Gail will working on the castle grounds; Alex won’t stationed in the Ravenclaw Library or The Great Hall.
3. Reshelving will take place at the library.
4. Tutoring the first years will take place in the Great Hall, but not by Mia or Torii.
5. The furniture will be rearranged in the Common Room.

There is a grid for the puzzle if you'd like to use it! Please email your solution to ravenclawevent@gmail.com. Correct solutions are worth 10 beans if submitted by May 31st at 11:59pm HOL time. Should you need an alternative puzzle for accessibility reasons, feel free to send me a PM and we can work something out!

Prof. Kendra Givens
Professor

Return to MAYhem in Ravenclaw!