Week 3 - Missing Poster

Moderators: Amy Smith, Charlie Spencer, Sparky McPup

Week 3 - Missing Poster

Postby Charlie Spencer » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Perhaps we should get the word around about these missing objects! (About time...)

Create a 'Missing Poster' in the form of a graphic detailing this dreadful problem OR write a short message (at least 50 words) informing others of this situation. Don't mention anything specific about the objects as not to give away the answers. Please keep your graphic at 600 by 600 or smaller.

Post your art OR message by Sept. 30th 11:59pm HOL time for some beans and the chance to win an award!
Charlie Spencer
My MC is a... Augurey

Re: Week 3 - Missing Poster

Postby Mia Fountain » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm

On a 9x12 inches piece of parchment, there is a drawing of a quill and and ink pot. The word "Missing" is written above the drawing in black marker. Underneath the drawing, also written in black marker are the words "Last seen in the Library, please help me find them, I need them to write my assignments! Reward: 1 Sickle"
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:43 pm

It's a very glossy black poster, with an ornate frame in silver and gold. It's about 3 feet wide and 2 feet tall (usually) but the dimensions change every once in a while to 12 inches by 10 inches and then pops back to the original size.

Words on the poster up towards the top -- LOST!

Down a bit - REWARD OFFERED!

Then is a picture of the 'whatever is lost' in white but it keeps swirling and twirling so a person can't see anything but that it's 'something'.
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Louis Walles » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:17 pm

Louis Walles
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Iverian Gnash » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:20 am

The whole poster is sparkly and purple so it gets people's attention and it keeps flashing a blinding white color. At the top is 'Missing' written in large black letters that pop out of the poster so people have to be careful when they walk by it that they don't get hit with the letters! Below that is the shadow of an object that keeps changing to many different objects so people don't know exactly what's missing. Below that is 'Reward given once found, please enquire after finding."
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Return to Solve September