Week 3 - Discussion

Moderator: Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Week 3 - Discussion

Postby Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:57 pm

In the movie Hocus Pocus, the parents went to a Halloween costume party. Have you ever been to a costume and/or themed party? If so what was the theme and what did you dress up as? Have you thrown a costume or themed party before?

Make all posts HOL appropriate.

You will earn 10 beans for each post you make that has 50 words or more. You can make your original post, reply to someone else's post, or if you have more than one favorite candle make another post about the second, third, etc item! You have until October 31st, 11:59pm HOL time to get your posts in.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
My MC is a... Knarl

Re: Week 3 - Discussion

Postby Prof. Felicia Hartwick » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:10 pm

A few years ago, the hubby and I went to a costume party as Oliver and Lisa Douglas from the TV show Green Areas.

He wore a suit, vest and time, with garden gloves and holding a fake pitch fork. I wore a long evening gown, a pearl necklace (fake), pearl necklace (fake), an updo hairdo, stiletto heels and a stuffed pig (you know, Arnold the Pig).

Our relatives always said we were "Green Acres". He was from a rural area in upstate NY, and I was from NYC, and I will admit, it took me awhile to get used to the quiet up here. I now do enjoy the "farm" life... but I do like to go back to the city and get the NYC vibe flowing again.

(out of sorts: in your instructions on how and where to post you also mentioned something about candles. I'm guessing that was to another discussion?)
Prof. Felicia Hartwick
My MC is a... Augurey

Re: Week 3 - Discussion

Postby Lorainia Riverrider » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:21 pm

I have never hosted a themed party before, but I have been to a couple. My favorite was my uncles birthday party a few years ago. His birthday is Oct. 27, so he usually has some type of costume party to celebrate. A few years ago, his theme was "70's." I went as Janis Joplin.
Lorainia Riverrider
My MC is a... Diricawl

Return to Just A Little Hocus Pocus