Eagle's Talont Award - Games 1 and 2

Moderators: Prof. Ryan Granger, Head Staff

Eagle's Talont Award - Games 1 and 2

Postby Matilde Rayne » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:50 pm

At the end of every game the team votes on who wins the Eagle's Talont. This award is an honour presented to the Ravenclaw Quidditch player who combines great trivia knowledge with good sportsmanship.

In our first game, RQT put in a great effort but ultimately lost to a strong SQT squad. Despite this, a number of players had good games! Pavel Lagrange, new player Joey Stark, and I managed 7 total goals, Shiloh Adlar counted another seeking game and found all five clues, and beaters Arielle Lemoyne and Kaiwa Alexandra scored some key blocks - but this game's Talont goes to Edmund Smethwyck, who put in a great keeping performance that kept us in the game for a long time!

Our second game was a victory against GQT. Pavel Lagrange put in another great chasing performance, alongside fellow goalscorers Kaiwa Alexandra and Joey Stark (who scored his very first goal as an RQTer!). Arielle Lemoyne and Shiloh Adlar put up a fantastic beater wall, only letting a chaser by once (which I was completely not expecting and almost missed, oops >>); Shiloh's excellent defensive performance earned her the game MVP! The team then voted for Kaiwa Alexandra for this game's Talont, for her equally impressive chasing performance!

Well done to everyone who played in our first two games, and here's to a successful rest of the season!

<33333
Matilde Rayne
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: Eagle's Talont Award - Games 1 and 2

Postby Joey Stark » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 am

Well done both of you! Extremely well deserved.

Also well done to our MVP Shiloh and well, literally everyone because all of RQT are awesome! <3
Joey Stark
My MC is a... Banshee

Postby Hannah R Thomas » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:00 am

Congrats to you both!! :D
Hannah R Thomas
My MC is a... Niffler

Postby Prof. Polaris Black » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:51 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, EDMUND!
CONGRATULATIONS, KAI!

WELL DONE, EVERYONE! :D
In memory of Polaris Black
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!
Prof. Polaris Black
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Return to Archive