Hawking HOL'er, January

Moderators: Prof. Ryan Granger, Head Staff

Hawking HOL'er, January

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 am

An honour presented to a Ravenclaw who always finds time for HOL, despite any impediments or interferences.

Normally the winner of HH is deciding by Prof. Szilagyi and myself. However, this month we received a special request from our Head Prefect. She wanted to acknowledge a very special person and we thought allowing her to give out a special edition HH was fitting. The winner has already won this year, but rules are meant to be broken, especially when you make them!

Polaris' nomination:

I pride myself on being a person you can count on but I broke my word to a fellow Ravenclaw, and even worse, a genuine friend when a personal crisis suddenly rendered me overly committed. But this amazing eagle created and ran an awesome activity completely by herself in between visiting relatives and relocating her family. Words can’t describe how much I appreciate her depth of trust and unconditional loyalty. Congratulations,

Ariella McManus

Thank you for all you do, Ariella <3
Headmistress
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Queen of Muffins

Re: Hawking HOL'er, January

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 am

Congratulations Ariella! You are such a valuable part of Ravenclaw, and of HOL in general. Thank you for your dedication!
Arielle Lemoyne | RQT Co-captain | Ravenclaw DHoH
Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Postby Hannah R Thomas » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Just hearing about all the craziness you deal with in RL, this doesn't stop you in being so dedicated to HOL and as a fellow Eagle! Thank you for all that you do Ariella :)
Hannah R Thomas
My MC is a... Niffler

Postby Ariella McManus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:05 am

Thank you all :) Million zillion hugs and muffins to Polaris! You are seriously my HOL inspiration 8)
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
Ariella McManus

Postby Gail Allen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:25 pm

It is great to have people like you in Ravenclaw Ariella. You are truly someone to look up to.
Gail Allen

Postby Prof. Astrid Black » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:52 am

Ariella you are really kind of wondrously amazing, you know that? You juggle a lot and yet still have time to do all that you do on HOL. I'm beyond impressed with that and I'm very happy to see you get this award again. I can't imagine doing all of that with all that's going on in your RL too. Congratulations!
Prof. Astrid Black
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Return to Archive