RQT Captain's Choice Awards

Moderators: Prof. Ryan Granger, Head Staff

RQT Captain's Choice Awards

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Coming off of our last game of the season and a very intense "I love RQT" high, Mattie and I don't want to delay announcing our Captain's Choice awards for each game of the season!

Description: An honour presented to the Ravenclaw Quidditch player whom the captains decide demonstrate excellent dedication, sportsmanship, and skill.

-----

In our first game of the season, Ravenclaw beat slytherin 120-100. We’d like to honor Kaiwa Alexandra with the captains choice award for this game, for getting 4 out of 18 blocks against Cody! Throughout the whole season we’ve admired Kaiwa’s loyalty to RQT, whether she’s able to play in a game, or is hindered by technology but does her best to come out and support us anyways.
Last edited by Prof. Arielle Lemoyne on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arielle Lemoyne | RQT Co-captain | Ravenclaw DHoH
Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: RQT Captain's Choice Awards

Postby Matilde Rayne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:32 pm

In our second match, RQT struck a decisive blow against GQT, defeating Gryffindor with a final score of 710-30. Pavel Lagrange played a great offensive game, scoring 16 of the team’s goals with an impressive goal percentage of 84%, in just one of the several outstanding chasing performances he had all season!
Matilde Rayne

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Ravenclaw took down Hufflepuff 700-0 in our next game. The captains choice award goes to Edmund Smethwyck for keeping Hufflepuff from scoring any points with 6 blocks! This season Edmund has played both Chaser and Keeper and excelled at both of them! He’s one of the fastest (if not THE fastest) players on HOL and we’re so lucky to have him in Ravenclaw!
Prof. Arielle Lemoyne

Postby Matilde Rayne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Going into the second half of the season, RQT once again took on HQT, winning 720-30. In her very first game as an eagle, Ashley Margaret put in an outstanding performance as a chaser, scoring a whopping 40 goals - earning us more than half of our total points! Ashley has been incredibly dedicated to the team; we're so happy to have her with us!
Matilde Rayne

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:36 pm

When we beat Gryffindor 490 to 0, Shiloh Adlar was playing her first game ever, and got 5 hits and 1 goal! We’ve chosen her as captain’s choice for this game, but we’ve been impressed with her continued bravery throughout the rest of the season! She was called in to play against SQT as a chaser, and then to seek for the first time, and both times while she was nervous, she rose to the challenge! Shiloh, we’re so excited to have you as our seeker and know you will only get more and more amazing!
Prof. Arielle Lemoyne

Postby Matilde Rayne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

We next had a hard fought match against SQT. Everyone put in a strong performance, and we were just edged out, being defeated 270-240. Kyrie Adderholt not only put up a few crucial blocks that game, helping us stay in the fight, but on a more personal level, she was also incredibly supportive when I was still figuring things out and had to captain alone that game, and I can’t thank her enough for that!
Matilde Rayne

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Finally, for our most recent game against SQT, we would like to honor Dolly Frazer. We admired her dedication waking up at (or before?) the crack of dawn, just to come be there for us. Her enthusiasm and support leading up to and during the game was really valuable. Dolly, we are so glad to have you back on RQT and can’t wait to see you play next year!
Prof. Arielle Lemoyne

Postby Kaiwa Alexandra » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:54 am

This makes me so happy!
Thank you captains!
And congrats everyone!
It's an honor to be in this house - and specifically to be a part of RQT. I've always been 100% proud of you and it's never been down a single point.
Keep soaring, flying, and be solid! Have a nice long break from quidditch! <333333
Image Verified Fangirl
Kaiwa Alexandra
My MC is a... Unicorn

Return to Archive