Task 4: The Mysterious Sandman

Task 4: The Mysterious Sandman

Postby Mia Fountain » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:40 am

After your day at the beach, you decided to stay and hang out with your new friends at a bonfire. As it was nearing midnight you saw a strange sight over by the hill to your left. There was a dark figure that appeared to be moving, as it drew nearer to the light of the bonfire you saw that it was a Sandman!

Draw a picture of the Sandman you saw or describe it in at least 50 words.

Due December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm HOL time.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Re: Task 4: The Mysterious Sandman

Postby Prof. Will Lestrange » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:48 am

The Sandman I saw was only about a foot high, but still somehow looked really menacing. It was walking towards me (which seemed impossible as I couldn't see feet - only three round balls of sand on top of each other) with a determined look in its eyes, and it seemed to have a stick from a nearby forest as a nose! I had to run away as quickly as possible - into the ocean - to avoid it!
Prof. Will Lestrange
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:54 pm

The Sandman appeared to be made mostly of shadows and sea foam. The light glinting off of it, so very slight, made it appear to be of various heights as it flickered. I would guess it was about 5 or 6 feet tall, though (and maybe more, because the distance and the sand hill behind it didn't give me much of a perspective for height). It didn't really have a walking motion; it was more like gliding along ....
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Postby Iverian Gnash » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:30 pm

It was dark when I saw him, but the light was casting an almost blueish gray glow to him. He seemed slightly unsteady on his feet as he took a step and had black beady eyes. In the dark I couldn't tell if his expression was friendly or not though.

Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:52 am

The sandman is about two and half ft tall. Since we have a little light, I can see it clearly. As far I can see is it was all black but there are white on how supposed to be where it eyes is, which just make it look scary. I stay closer to the rock which I was hiding. But as if it know where to look, it starts walk towards where I was. All I have to do is stand up and ran away to safest place.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Return to Winter In The Sand