Task 6: Hiding Places

Task 6: Hiding Places

Postby Mia Fountain » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Now that the Sandmen have begun to cause trouble, it seems they have gone into hiding to plan their next move. Create or draw a picture of where you think there might be a Sandman hiding. Or, in 50 words or more, tell us where they might be hiding and why you think they might be hiding there, is there any evidence they are hiding there?

Due December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm HOL time.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Re: Task 6: Hiding Places

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:04 pm

Oh, well, they are pretending to be a small sand dune! They've piled on top of each other and it doesn't matter that it's lumpy bumpy because sand dunes can be of all shapes and sizes. The only evidence that I can see, at this moment, that they are hiding there is that when some sand 'slides' down, it's not in a smooth, thin sheet but more of a rumbling tumbling mass (which again could happen naturally but not very often).
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Iverian Gnash » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:23 pm

The sandman does have a sandcastle where he stays most of the time, he tends to hide out in one place for the most part. Where else can he go that's also made of sand besides beaches? He goes to the desert of course. His sandcastle would be too obvious to hang out in, so the desert is his most obvious choice. Every now and then a strong breeze will move sand in the desert, it only makes sense that a sandman is the cause for this strong movement of the sand. He's able to bury himself under the sand to stay out of sight and has a whole cave system underneath the large deserts where he's able to go into hiding.
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:07 am

If the sandman does not hide in the sand, like pretend to be a sandcastle and such, and it was not where they are hiding. Because the sandman know already that the sand is an easy guess so they searched for another place, which happened to be big rocks near a coconut tree. I know this because when everyone start looking for the sandman in the sand, I walk to that rocks and see something strange behind it.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Return to Winter In The Sand