Task 7: Just another day at the Beach

Task 7: Just another day at the Beach

Postby Mia Fountain » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:32 pm

The Sandmen have stopped hiding, and are angry that we keep going to the beach despite the deterrents they put up. Now they have started popping up out of our sandcastles and ruining all of our hard work. They have also started covering people that are sunbathing in sand, and putting sand in all of the beach bags.

Colour one of these colouring pages to show how you would like to spend your day at the beach, and describe how you would stop the Sandmen from bothering you in 50 words or more. Alternatively, you can describe how you would like to spend your day at the beach and how you would stop the Sandmen from bothering you in 100 words or more.

Direct Link
Direct Link
Direct Link
Direct Link

Due December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm HOL time.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Re: Task 7: Just another day at the Beach

Postby Iverian Gnash » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:59 pm

To keep the sandman from bothering me, I'd have a bucket of water by me constantly. Sand gets heavy when it's wet, so it'd slow the sandman down if he had water splashed on him! If that didn't work, I'd have balls of sand ready to fire, sort of like a snowball fight.
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Re: Task 7: Just another day at the Beach

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:20 pm

To ward off the tenacious sandmen, I would have my subtle knife at hand. Also I would have a lot of charms ready to use - aguamenti (for water for dissolving them), 'wind' (to blow them apart) and, if nothing else, and there are a lot of them, a freezing charm which forces them immobile until I can get away.
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Return to Winter In The Sand