Task 11: What are they planning?

Task 11: What are they planning?

Postby Mia Fountain » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:56 pm

Our traps and deterrents have stopped the Sandmen from keeping us from enjoying our time at the beach for now, but it looks like they might be planning a comeback, all of the shovels and buckets used for playing in the sand have disappeared. As of yet we haven't been able to figure out what they might be planning to use them for.

What are your thoughts on why they might be stockpiling all of the buckets and shovels for? In 50 words or more tell us what you think the Sandmen might be planning.

Due December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm HOL time.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Re: Task 11: What are they planning?

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:17 pm

I've no idea of why they are taking the shovels and buckets! After all, we could go off to a Muggle town and buy more. Maybe they are not aware of the existence of stores?

I think maybe the sandmen might be wondering how to create a sandcastle which they can enter into onto a second and third floor. Maybe the shovels and buckets will be part of the structure, to add strength to the walls and floors?
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Re'em

Re: Task 11: What are they planning?

Postby Buttercup Rosen » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:59 am

Hello, I am new to the Ravenclaw forum and I have come here to say hello, i hope that everyone is doing good and I do hope that everyone is having a fantastic time here in HOL. thank you .
what i am planning is that I am planning on spending the free time painting the beauty that i see when i look at hogwarts and hol alike.
Buttercup Rosen
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Return to Winter In The Sand