Darkness - Task #14. - “The Dungeons”

Moderators: Mia Fountain, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Amy Smith, Silvana Mandeville

Darkness - Task #14. - “The Dungeons”

Postby Mia Fountain » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:00 am

The Heat Miser and the Snow Miser have arranged a team competition. The competition will involve collecting vouchers for the shops in Hogsmeade, while avoiding the other team and the pranks that have been set up throughout the dungeons.

The competition will ends after two hours or when all of the vouchers have been collected, whichever happens first. Everyone will be able to keep the vouchers they have collected and the winning team (the team that collects the most vouchers) will be awarded an additional voucher worth 10 galleons. If you run into a prank or are hit with a colour changing charm from the other team, you are out and cannot collect any more vouchers. However, there is a catch, the whole dungeon will be shrouded in darkness and the only source of light each person will be able to use is a small bluebell flame in a jar. No wands will be allowed to be used, except the fake ones that are provided, which can only cast the colour changing charm.

It is the morning of the competition, and you meet with your team to strategize, you want to make sure your team covers the most ground and find the most vouchers so that you can win. After the meeting your teams heads to your corner of the dungeon to await the start of the competition.

Task:
A chime starts ringing to mark the start of the competition. Complete the maze below to to take part in the competition, or tell us in 100 words or more about your experiences during the competition.

Send your completed maze by forum pm to Mia Fountain and Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, or post about your experience during the competition below. If you complete this task before the deadline at 11:59pm HOL time on Monday November 28th, you will earn 10 beans. And if you complete all of the Week Four tasks by the deadline you will earn an extra 10 beans.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Re: Darkness - Task #14. - “The Dungeons”

Postby Rhaneyra Black » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:21 pm

The dungeon was dark, completely shrouded in mystery, and foreboding, I could not see ,y hand let alone my team mates, slowly moving through the dungeon, I used my now adapted eyes, to walk carefully, however a flash of light zipping past me made me realize one of my teammates was caught, so I shot my own spell in the direction the other had come from. As the game progressed, my teammates as well as some others from the other team was hit with pranks left right and centre, I had 6 vouchers so far and was so close close to the end of the 2 hour mark, and then I was hit in the face with a pie. A prank I should have seen coming. Sadly I was out, but the competition was fun, I decided to wait for my other teammates to see whom else had made it so far.
Rhaneyra Black
My MC is a... Ramora

Return to BB0 2022: Miserly Mischief