Task 2

Moderator: Silvana Mandeville

Task 2

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:25 am

You received an e-mail from the company asking you to come to do an interview.

Task: Tell us what's your name, what you are good at, and why we have to choose you to work with us in 50 words or more. Post your answer below.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Re: Task 2

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:24 am

My name is Anne-Marie Gagne and I'm very good at finding things and finding things out. You should take me on because I'll put my all into all the tasks given to me and complete them as fast as I possibly can. I look forward to being able to work with you all.
Anne-Marie Gagne
Reserve Prefect

Postby Adora Donshik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:11 am

My name is Adora Donshik. I am good at solving problems real fast and getting things done as soon as possible. You should choose me because I will complete the tasks real fast and if there are any problems, I can easily figure it out. And I'm great at working as a team or be myself.
Adora Donshik

Postby Prof. Sindor Aloyarc » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:32 pm

My name is Sindor Aloyarc! I’m great with assisting others to achieve the visions they have for any kind of event, then floating around once guests have arrived to keep a general eye that things are running along smoothly. Always happy to help resolve any issues where I can, or find who needs to get involved. I would be a great fit for this task force because I am an excellent team-player, who cares deeply about getting the job done well, while doing my best to enjoy the process along the way and bond with the group.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Deputy Head of House

Postby Aurelia West » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:40 am

My name is Aurelia West, and I am good with organizing and fine detailed work. I enjoy making and updating spreadsheets, categorization, and presenting information in a creative yet clear manner. I am always looking to learn new things in a quick and orderly fashion, yet am also always looking to make things more efficient.
Aurelia West
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Postby Adeline Morior » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:35 am

I am Adeline Morior. I am a hard working individual. I finish what I start. I believe in doing things effectively and efficiently. Do it because it must/needs to be done rather than doing it because I feel like it. Quality over quantity. I find my passions in assisting others in achieving their goals.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Postby Prof. Felicia Hartwick » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:57 pm

My name is Prof. Felicia Hartwick. I'm organized ( when I have to be), though I can also "wing it" if it comes to a crunch. I have an in with Kenneth Troll, Calvin Kappa and Martha Sayra, so if there anything you need, I can use my connection to get a rush on things. I'm excellent in delegating and making sure things get done.

And oh.... what is this "job"?
Prof. Felicia Hartwick
My MC is a... Augurey

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:36 pm

My name is Tarma Black. I'm good at obfuscation, talking of many things and growing plants. Just kidding. But I am good at growing plants, usually. I'm not sure why you should hire me to work with you, but if you want coffee made, I can do it! I can even bake cookies, maybe. Well for certain, I know where the muffins are baked . . . :D
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Postby Maeve Madden » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:19 pm

My name is Maeve Madden and I am great at brainstorming and coming up with ideas for any activity. Along with that, I know how to delegate and am great at organization. You should hire me if you want some wonderful ideas and the best ways to organize them! I also make a fantastic cup of tea, if that will help sway you :D
Maeve Madden
My MC is a... Augurey

Postby Alyanna Azheera » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:34 am

My name is Alyanna Azheera. I'm great on arrange plan and ideas, I can work fast, communicative, also I'm good on design. it's such an honour and I'll do my best if you hire me to be a part of yours. I might look silent since my English not as good as other. But I can mingle with you, sharing much ideas and something fun! So please hire me :D
Break your limit, go Infinite
Alyanna Azheera
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Reyyan Azkendra » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:14 am

My name is Reyyan Azkendra. I'm good at coming up with pretty silly (or maybe even weird) ideas. But I prefer to work with several piles of documents and archive (or just re-record files). I enjoy working with something that requires computation. I really like doing research or experimenting on something. But, I really hate in making reports or essays.
Reyyan Azkendra
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Louis Walles » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:37 pm

My name is Louis and I am very good at solving jigsaw and other logic puzzles. I decided to work with you because I believe that by ability to solve riddles will improve the efficiency of the team and increase the possibility to increase the chances of solving variety of problems.
Louis Walles
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Harry Walles » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:40 pm

My name is Harry and I have a very good attention to detail. I love checking everything and making sure my work is always neat and without mistakes, even the small ones. Therefore, I would love to work with you because I think I will improve the efficiency of the team.
Harry Walles
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Katherine Laurier » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:45 pm

Hi, my name's Katherine Laurier! Events, parties, food, people, and Christmas are all things I love and am passionate about! I am a problem-solver and a hardworker that does that it takes to get the job done, from planning and making it happen to making sure that events flow smoothly! I would consider myself to be a good listener and communicator with great work ethic, so I can help other people make their ideas come true efficiently and within a specific amount of time. I've got fabulous ideas that I believe will benefit the company and I always love to have some fun while also being challenged!
Katherine Laurier
Reserve Prefect

Postby Prof. Will Lestrange » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:13 am

My name is Will Lestrange, and my primary relevant skill would have to be my fast reaction time. I also enjoy problem solving and am particularly good at seeing the future (my best OWL was Divination) so I have a good sense of what all the most desirable toys will be this holiday season! After all, do we want to be making gifts that no one wants?
Prof. Will Lestrange
My MC is a... Re'em

Return to Winter Wonderland