Part 4 - Gifts

Moderator: Silvana Mandeville

Part 4 - Gifts

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:06 am

You finally succeed to get closer to Anon. The more you know them the more you like them. You want to give something to them as a gift because Anon is really kind to you. 

Choose your gift and post below, it can be art or writing. Don't forget to tell us why you chose that gift. 
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Re: Part 4 - Gifts

Postby Prof. Will Lestrange » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:29 am

(poetry/4 haiku stanzas)

Recently I met
The most amazing person yet;
They are named Anon.

I am drawn to them
For so many reasons such
As their charisma.

As I know them more
I find even more reasons
To be drawn to them

So my dear Anon,
Will you be my valentine?
Prof. Will Lestrange
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Harry Walles » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:15 pm

I would give Anon some flowers. I love flowers and so I really hope Anon does too!
Harry Walles
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Louis Walles » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:19 pm

I want to think of myself as a romantic even though I am definitely not one. Therefore, I am flirting with Anon based off what I did in the past and what have worked. And what did work was a bracelet. It was not the same as the one I drawn but I still wanted to give one as such. The gold bracelet has a charm shaped as L letter...L as Louis but if Anon asks if it means 'love', I'll take it.
Louis Walles
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Emily Spencer » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:42 pm

Going with the old adage that 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach', I chose to give him a snack basket. Of course, I add my own subtle romantic gestures as well, such as flowers, and a heart drink coaster. I figured better not overwhelm him right at the start; I might just scare the poor guy off for good!
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Gnome

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:26 am

The gift I would give to Anon would be a simple letter. It would take a couple tries to write it how I want it to be but it'd go a little something like this:

Dearest Anon,

I do hope this isn't too forward but I wanted to give you this note because talking is not my strong suit but I wanted you to know these things.

I find myself drawn to you and there is so much about you that is perfect to me. Your eyes are the most striking color and your hair looks so nice every day. I adore the sound of your laugh and your smile is so bright that it likes up even the gloomiest of rooms in the castle.

I like you a lot Anon and hope that we can be more than friends.

Yours truly,
Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie Gagne
Reserve Prefect

Postby Katherine Laurier » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:14 am

I would give Anon paper flowers. I feel like this way, it would be more meaningful since I made it and spent my materials, time, and effort on the paper craft just to give it to him. I feel like these paper flowers could be in both a platonic and romantic way, so either way he interprets it, it gets us closer with one another even more.
Katherine Laurier
Reserve Prefect

Return to Love Can’t Be Said