Homework = House Points?

Mwahahahahaha!

Moderators: Polaris Black, Mod Squad

Homework = House Points?

Postby Tsugumi Winters » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 pm

I've gained house points by submitting homework and extra credits and stuff, but three of my classes didn't give me any house points, and I really doubt that I got all my answers wrong, and I'm sure that I've submitted them to the correct email address, I copied and pasted it directly from what they wrote! I also know that Yahoo! can send to Google, or else I won't have any points at all... 0_o So are house points given out for homework or does the teacher just decide whether they want to or not?

Thanks for your time!
Gumi
Lavanderia, Museo Sans 500, Museo Slab 500
(Fonts Used)
Tsugumi Winters
My MC is a... Mooncalf

Re: Homework = House Points?

Postby Alexia Riaper » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm

Hi Tsugumi,

The professors here at HOL are often very important, busy people in real life. Odds are they just haven't been able to submit the points yet. There's a lot of work involved in running a class, and to submit the points. Sit patiently, don't e-mail the professor (because having to answer 10 e-mails about why they don't have points yet, takes away from the time that could be used to submit points) and eventually those points will show up. As it is, I'm still waiting on some points from September too. They'll come! Don't let this stop you though from submitting October's homework and extra credit. Ravenclaw wants to keep that lead on the House Cup!!!
Alexia Riaper
Ruler of the Universe

Postby Tsugumi Winters » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:24 am

I see, thanks Alexia! ^u^ *gives you a basket of chocolate chip :muffin: in gratitude*
Lavanderia, Museo Sans 500, Museo Slab 500
(Fonts Used)
Tsugumi Winters
My MC is a... Mooncalf

Postby Belladonna Caoimhe » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:10 pm

HI there....you are right.. I was having house points delay too...2 of my classes haven't given me any since the start of the admission year...maybe we just have to be patient!!!
Bees knees and bells knells
Harken to my tricky spell.
To prove your brain is the size of a pea
With all that you hear, you will agree.
Belladonna Caoimhe
My MC is a... Horklump

Return to Ickle Eagles Ask the Experts