Can you please help me?!?!?!?!

Mwahahahahaha!

Moderators: Polaris Black, Mod Squad

Can you please help me?!?!?!?!

Postby Alex Johnson » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:39 pm

How do you add friends on the regular home page? So that you can send beans and stuff. People have added me but I cant figure out how to add them!
~Alexandra*Ginevra*Erin*Johnson~ (I am a Hufflepuff in hiding! (Thanks Jamie!!!))
~Muggle-born~
*Ravenclaw*
Siblings: Jennifer Johnson, Michelle Johnson, Bella Johnson(year 2, Gryffindor ), Gavin Johnson(age 3, will be attending Hogwarts)
Alex Johnson
My MC is a... Crup

Re: Can you please help me?!?!?!?!

Postby Rosanna Gullveig » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi Alex,
If you go on the person whom you want to friend's profile, at the bottom is a section called "My HOL friends". There, there is a green button called "Add me as your HOL friend". If you click on it, you will add that person to your list of HOL friends.

As for sending people beans and such, if you go to your bean pouch, there is an option called "Send beans to a HOL friend." There you can select the friend whom you would like to send beans to, as well as the amount.

Hope this helps!
Rosa - Brainbox, Eagle-Eyed, High Powered, Iron Willed, Specialty (Charms) - Snob
Owen - Specialty (flying), Bonus Bloodline, sporty, tough, iron willed - absent-minded
Rosanna Gullveig
My MC is a... Sphinx

Re: Can you please help me?!?!?!?!

Postby Alex Johnson » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Thank you Rosa! I could not find out how!
~Alexandra*Ginevra*Erin*Johnson~ (I am a Hufflepuff in hiding! (Thanks Jamie!!!))
~Muggle-born~
*Ravenclaw*
Siblings: Jennifer Johnson, Michelle Johnson, Bella Johnson(year 2, Gryffindor ), Gavin Johnson(age 3, will be attending Hogwarts)
Alex Johnson
My MC is a... Crup

Return to Ickle Eagles Ask the Experts