Questions?

Grab your robe and spellbooks and join a topic!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Questions?

Postby Matilde Rayne » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:22 am

If you have any RPG related questions, you're welcome to either post them in here or message either me or Leonie, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. :)
Matilde Rayne
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: Questions?

Postby Joey Stark » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Are we still doing RP of the month? :) Not seen any updates! Also, is it okay to post in older RP of the months? Like the September one? Thanks!
Joey Stark
My MC is a... Banshee

Postby Leonie Hauri » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Yes, we are still doing RP of the month. We actually had one for October planned out but didn't get a chance to post it, and I guess we've been a bit AWOL lately. However, hopefully soon the RPG forum will be up and running again.

As for whether you can post in another month's RP of the month, I don't want to give you an answer without discussing it with Mattie first, so I will get back to you on this once we have discussed it!
The Eagles are coming!
Leonie Hauri
My MC is a... Erumpent

Postby Matilde Rayne » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 am

We can pretend Leonie and I had a four month long discussion, right? xD

As far as posting in previous RPotMs, we decided on a small change - RPotM posts are worth 2 activity points during the month they are posted for (so we'll see that change when the next topic comes around in April). Once the month is over, the RPotM will become a regular topic, and any further posts will count as regular 1 activity point posts.

So everyone is more than welcome to post in prior RPotMs (which for now is just the Hogwarts Express/Sorting one), if they'd like to explore that topic further. :)
Matilde Rayne
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Return to RPG