Looking for a Partner!

Grab your robe and spellbooks and join a topic!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Looking for a Partner!

Postby Leonie Hauri » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:43 am

Do you have a really cool roleplay idea and want a partner to roleplay with? Or perhaps you would like to find a partner to brainstorm ideas with? Want to give your character and someone else's character a history?

Where would a roleplay be without someone to roleplay with? And where else to find a partner than here?

Post below stating if you would like a roleplay partner. Feel free to specifiy details!

Looking for a Partner

• Leonie Hauri - Looking for someone to start a roleplay with! (And this list looks much better when it's not empty)
  • Matilde Rayne - Always open to starting a new topic/joining one!
  • Joey Stark - I have never roleplayed with before, so if there's someone patient who doesn't mind taking the initiative a bit and telling me if I'm doing it wrong I would be up for it! I like to think I'm decent at giving feedback, and creating character histories together sounds fun (Yay, Joey! Another person on the list!)
  • Niniel Sanders - I prefer plays that have some kind of 'action' either in the shape of actual action or emotional talk, or talking about something out of the ordinary having happened or happening. If you like that too, we'll be perfect for each other. And don't worry about not being able to create it yourself, I don't mind having the driving force.
Leonie Hauri
My MC is a... Erumpent

Re: Looking for a Partner!

Postby Joey Stark » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:54 pm

This thread is an awesome idea!

I have actually never roleplayed with anyone. Ever. So if there's someone patient who doesn't mind taking the initiative a bit and telling me if I'm doing it wrong I would be up for it!

Also I like to think I'm decent at giving feedback, and creating character histories together sounds fun so I promise I will be a helpful to my partner too. Hopefully :roll:.

(Plus I'm adding to the list for you Leonie :p)
Joey Stark
My MC is a... Banshee

Re: Looking for a Partner!

Postby Niniel Sanders » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:14 pm

I am almost always open to play, so if anyone wants to play something with me, my inbox is always open.
I prefer plays that have some kind of 'action' either in the shape of actual action or emotional talk, or talking about something out of the ordinary having happened or happening. If you like that too, we'll be perfect for each other. And don't worry about not being able to create it yourself, I don't mind having the driving force.
If you're not sure, don't worry, I don't bite and we can certainly try and see if our preferences match by simply playing and see what happens :D

Ps. If you need a specific kind of character and Nin isn't exactly it, I am good at shaking other characters out of my sleeve and I have profiles for about 20 characters that fit a Harry Potter universe that I have played before and could easily tweak to fit for HOL too, so just saying, the library is somewhat extensive :)
Niniel Sanders
My MC is a... Manticore

Return to RPG