What is the perfect summer vacation?

I beg to differ

Moderators: Gail Allen, Torii Taylor

What is the perfect summer vacation?

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:06 pm

One of my favorite parts of summer is the vacation! When I was younger, my favorite summer vacation was going to the beach with my family. As I have grown older, I have changed my mind and I found that I enjoy visiting the mountains now more than going to the beach.

What is your idea of the perfect summer vacation?

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!
Vanessa Tilley
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Re: What is the perfect summer vacation?

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:09 am

My perfect idea for summer is going to the beach. I love going to the beach, and eating coconut, making sandcastles, sitting on the sand while reading, taking pictures of the sky, but no swimming then since I can't swim :D. If not the beach then I would like to go fishing in the river or lake even if I'm just watching people doing it rather than doing fishing. But, playing in the water when summer is perfect for me. If I can't go outside then I would spend my summer with books and movies.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Postby Hannah Lovegood » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:48 pm

I might go to Disneyland or Harry Potter Land because I have heard that they are fun.
Hannah Lovegood
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Cailyn Woodenvale » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:30 pm

My idea of THE perfect summer vacation is just going to Hawaii, to a white beach with a beautiful blue, clear sea/ocean. Just laying there, doing nothing, getting tanned, eating ice cream, swimming a bit... Just something like that, doesn't have to be Hawaii, can be Bora Bora, or any other place that looks like that :)
Cailyn Woodenvale
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Emily Spencer » Mon May 03, 2021 2:55 pm

My perfect summer vacation would be getting the opportunity to spend some quality time with my husband and daughter. The destination really doesn't matter much, but if I had to choose, it would be a week spent in the southern part of Maine. My husband and I went a few years ago and I fell completely and totally in love with the area. This time, my daughter would be old enough to enjoy the experience.

We would, of course, spend time exploring the lighthouses; that simply can't be missed. This dream vacation would also have us lounging on the beach (which is more like the shores of Ireland than southern California, just for context) while munching on delicious lobster rolls (I LOVE lobster). Then it would be off to historic Monhegan Island, which boasts some wonderful museums and restaurants. A week in paradise, indeed!
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Mooncalf

Return to Debate Club