What is the best summer activity?

Debate Club

Moderators: Prof. Kendra Givens, Prof. Alexander Brighton, Amy Smith, Ravenclaw Staff

What is the best summer activity?

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:08 pm

With school out of session and the nice warm weather, summer is a great time to go outside and have some fun. There are so many things you can do in the summer but my favorite activity is going on a picnic with my family. I used to do it with my mom and dad growing up and now I continue the tradition with my husband and stepson. The best part is eating some nice juicy watermelon.

What do you think is the best summer activity?

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas!
Vanessa Tilley
My MC is a... Fire Crab

Re: What is the best summer activity?

Postby Prof. Kendra Givens » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Around here, our towns like to do weekend 'fests' where they have different craft vendors, games, food vendors/trucks, and live entertainment at night. They also typically host fireworks at the end of every night. Fireworks remind me of my grandfather (and they're just generally very pretty), so I love any time I have an excuse to see some. It's nice to go be in the sun and explore new crafts, snacks, and entertainment. Each one is always a little different, too.
Prof. Kendra Givens
Professor

Postby Hiya Debnath » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:36 pm

I would say that the best summer activity is to eat a delicious icecream while resting on a beach with a book to read in one hand.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Hiya Debnath
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Atticus Felos » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:39 pm

Back when I actually had a Summer break, I would look forward to hanging out with friends all day long, play video games for as long as I'd like. Sleep in, go to bed late... the good times :)
Atticus Felos
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Return to Bird to Differ