Add An Adjective

All game threads go here

Moderators: Ariella McManus, Mod Squad

Re: Add An Adjective

Postby Michelle Erickson » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:16 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes.
"You could be a greater hero than you know. So be kind, do good, and change the world. Because you are capable of that.[/size]
The Doctor is Watching."[/color]
Michelle Erickson
My MC is a... Billywig

Postby Ariella McManus » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
Ariella McManus
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish
Lavinia Rookwood
My MC is a... Bicorn

Postby Michelle Erickson » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse.
"You could be a greater hero than you know. So be kind, do good, and change the world. Because you are capable of that.[/size]
Michelle Erickson
My MC is a... Billywig

Postby Ariella McManus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and
Ariella McManus

Postby Michelle Erickson » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave.
Michelle Erickson
My MC is a... Billywig

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while
Lavinia Rookwood
My MC is a... Bicorn

Postby Ariella McManus » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded
Ariella McManus

Postby Kim Alting » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a
Kim Alting
My MC is a... Doxy

Postby Sierra Granger » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:00 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a leave.

I killed Sirius Black!
Sierra Granger
My MC is a... Augurey

Postby Kim Alting » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a leave. She
Kim Alting
My MC is a... Doxy

Postby Ariella McManus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:16 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a leave. She screamed
Ariella McManus

Postby Satsuki Rotgelle » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a leave. She screamed and feel angry
Satsuki Rotgelle
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Kim Alting » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:34 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a leave. She screamed and felt angry about
Kim Alting
My MC is a... Doxy

Postby Ariella McManus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:56 pm

ellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly hid his cane and met his fate with dignity only a Malfoy could master. Pettigrew promptly hid himself, being more partial to death by snake than Bellatrix's fashion tastes. The Dark Lord demanded sternly to know just what foolish was going on and why exactly the muggles in the basement were still awaiting their daily torture session. Several Death Eaters dove at the excuse. Timidly, Draco raised his hand and asked to be excused for the day as he was dreadfully behind on his homework. Reluctantly, the Dark Lord let him leave. Draco was very quick to disappear, while nearby Narcissa furiously demanded a leave. She screamed and felt angry about Lucius' red socks which
Ariella McManus

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games