Add An Adjective

All game threads go here

Moderators: Ariella McManus, Mod Squad

Re: Add An Adjective

Postby Ariella McManus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Sweet Luna with dark glasses was holding a red apple. Her little white, fluffy Dalek was noisily shouting that Harry Potter wears bright neon socks. Angrily, Ron noisily stormed up to her, red-faced with fury Laughing, she messily waved a stuffed pink dragon at his long, narrow nose and it bit him on the tip. Scowling, Ron said, "Oi! Where d'ya get off tellin' people I'm on the take?!" "Really, Ron," she said, smirking, "You never take money for information about Harry?I know for a fact that the Prophet gets their most accurate information on Harry from you." Sadly, Ron
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
Ariella McManus
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Postby Michelle Erickson » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 am

Sweet Luna with dark glasses was holding a red apple. Her little white, fluffy Dalek was noisily shouting that Harry Potter wears bright neon socks. Angrily, Ron noisily stormed up to her, red-faced with fury Laughing, she messily waved a stuffed pink dragon at his long, narrow nose and it bit him on the tip. Scowling, Ron said, "Oi! Where d'ya get off tellin' people I'm on the take?!" "Really, Ron," she said, smirking, "You never take money for information about Harry?I know for a fact that the Prophet gets their most accurate information on Harry from you." Sadly, Ron had no response for that as it was true. Caught out, his temper got the better of him and he tried to hex her. However, before he could even touch his wand Luna had him hanging in mid air by his shoelaces. "Loony" Luna Lovegood was in Ravenclaw for a reason you know and she was one of the best students taught by Harry himself.
"You could be a greater hero than you know. So be kind, do good, and change the world. Because you are capable of that.[/size]
The Doctor is Watching."[/color]
Michelle Erickson
My MC is a... Billywig

Postby Ariella McManus » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Sweet Luna with dark glasses was holding a red apple. Her little white, fluffy Dalek was noisily shouting that Harry Potter wears bright neon socks. Angrily, Ron noisily stormed up to her, red-faced with fury Laughing, she messily waved a stuffed pink dragon at his long, narrow nose and it bit him on the tip. Scowling, Ron said, "Oi! Where d'ya get off tellin' people I'm on the take?!" "Really, Ron," she said, smirking, "You never take money for information about Harry?I know for a fact that the Prophet gets their most accurate information on Harry from you." Sadly, Ron had no response for that as it was true. Caught out, his temper got the better of him and he tried to hex her. However, before he could even touch his wand Luna had him hanging in mid air by his shoelaces. "Loony" Luna Lovegood was in Ravenclaw for a reason you know and she was one of the best students taught by Harry himself. "Oh no!" she screamed shrilly, "Ron, you are
Ariella McManus

Postby Sorcha Whitecliffe » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 am

Sweet Luna with dark glasses was holding a red apple. Her little white, fluffy Dalek was noisily shouting that Harry Potter wears bright neon socks. Angrily, Ron noisily stormed up to her, red-faced with fury Laughing, she messily waved a stuffed pink dragon at his long, narrow nose and it bit him on the tip. Scowling, Ron said, "Oi! Where d'ya get off tellin' people I'm on the take?!" "Really, Ron," she said, smirking, "You never take money for information about Harry?I know for a fact that the Prophet gets their most accurate information on Harry from you." Sadly, Ron had no response for that as it was true. Caught out, his temper got the better of him and he tried to hex her. However, before he could even touch his wand Luna had him hanging in mid air by his shoelaces. "Loony" Luna Lovegood was in Ravenclaw for a reason you know and she was one of the best students taught by Harry himself. "Oh no!" she screamed shrilly, "Ron, you are becoming bilious (ahem) from your inverted position! Don’t vomit on my spotless apple!”
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi
Sorcha Whitecliffe
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Location: Ravenclaw common room, sitting with a pile of books in a window seat overlooking the moors.

Postby Ariella McManus » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:10 pm

*claps* Very amusing story! In honor of our new year, time to start a new round, so here we go:

Bellatrix
Ariella McManus

Postby Olivia Iris » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:54 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas Edison

Image Please help me hatch this Dragon, just click on the egg!
Olivia Iris
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Ariella McManus » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly
Ariella McManus

Postby Sorcha Whitecliffe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy
“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi
Sorcha Whitecliffe

Location: Ravenclaw common room, sitting with a pile of books in a window seat overlooking the moors.

Postby Ariella McManus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly
Ariella McManus

Postby Seville Snape » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly
Seville Snape

Postby Ariella McManus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:13 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that
Ariella McManus

Postby Michelle Erickson » Mon May 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this,
"You could be a greater hero than you know. So be kind, do good, and change the world. Because you are capable of that.[/size]
Michelle Erickson
My MC is a... Billywig

Postby Ariella McManus » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and
Ariella McManus

Postby Michelle Erickson » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:56 am

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor.
Michelle Erickson
My MC is a... Billywig

Postby Ariella McManus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Bellatrix was bored, so one rainy day she decided to pick up a sparkly, shimmering cloth that appeared on the grimy table. She cackled wildly and started running around very exitedly yelling loudly that she would be designing the Death Eater uniform. Severus, upon hearing this, laughed nevously and, then showing his Slytherin-ness, ran away; discretion, after all, was the better part of valor. Lucius Malfoy grimly
Ariella McManus

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games