Game Rules

All game threads go here

Moderators: Ariella McManus, Mod Squad

Game Rules

Postby Ariella McManus » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 am

I'm going to keep it short and simple, because really, it's a fun and games thread, and you're here to have fun, not listen to me prattle on about a bunch of silly rules. Still, rules are rules, and I have to do something to earn my keep so here goes!

1. Game threads are NOT the place to debate/discuss your political/religious views. For the sake of your points and my sanity DON'T. If you want to have an extended discussion, please use PM.

2. While it is perfectly logical, and definitely commendable to have pride in your country of original (Hey, I am as patriotic as the next person!), making disparaging remarks about another country is NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED-EVER! I'm not often a stickler about many rules, folks, but this one WILL be enforced.

3. Please do not start a game thread; if you have an idea for a new game, please send me a PM or post it in the suggestion thread and if it's at all doable, I will be more than happy to implement it.

4. Being that there are a limited number of people who actively participate in the games forum, I see no reason in restricting the number of times a person can post. In other words you post, another person posts, you want to answer that person-go for it. If activity picks up in the future and this needs to be revised, then I will address that then.

5. As always, HOL rules apply-keep it civil, and enjoy!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
Ariella McManus
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Return to Fun and Games