Week 1

Moderators: Prof. Alexander Brighton, Vanessa Tilley, Shadow Gaunt

Week 1

Postby Prof. Alexander Brighton » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 am

Creative Tasks

One member of each team will need to color and decorate a birthday cake for Fred and George Weasley from a coloring page. You will need to decorate it with pranks (for example exploding candles), so let your imagination run wild. Here's the coloring page:

The other member of the team will need to create a birthday card for Fred and George Weasley. Make it one that they would find worthy. You can create in any way you want like making it turn into something or make it so something pops out. The possibilities are endless.

Be Creative!

Please post the creative tasks below.

Puzzle Tasks

One member of each team will need to complete this Jigsaw puzzle of Fred and George Weasley:
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=187ccaa2edaf

Galleons will be rewarded depending on how fast the puzzle is completed:
4 minutes and under- 5 galleons
4-6 minutes- 4 galleons
6-8 minutes- 3 galleons
8-9 minutes- 2 galleons
9 minutes and up- 1 galleon

The other member of each team will need to help Fred and George Weasley run from Filch and get back to the Gryffindor Common Room by guiding them through this maze:

Please send the puzzles to hol.prankwars@gmail.com
Week 1 tasks are due April 7 at 11:59 PM HOL time. You can send them in after that date, but there will be a 3 galleon penalty.

If you have any questions don’t be afraid to contact us!

Have Fun!
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Professor

Re: Week 1

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Oh, how romantic! All those roses on the different size hearts. And Quidditch goal posts. Of course, Gred and Forge are Beaters! However, those are exploding hearts -- each rose on the 'heart' explodes like exploding snap or like gobstones (depending on the size of the rose) and the quidditch goal hoops turn the fingers a lime green colour. The white icing on the cake is a delicious cream cheese which, if bitten into, turns the lips and tongue black. The rest of the cake is chocolate -- perfectly safe. Well, except for the interior which has some fizzing whizbees scattered throughout so that if you happen to encounter one while cutting the cake, the entire cake might explode. But other than that - Happy Birthday!
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Wed May 02, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Arianna Stonewater
My MC is a... Red Cap

Postby Gail Allen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Gail Allen
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Mine isn't as exciting... Sorry Fred and George. Hard to be creative when I'm trying to be Hermione Granger with her time turner.

Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” -Voltaire
Shiloh Adlar
My MC is a... Hag

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 pm

This is a surprise cake. It looks pretty normal with vanilla and chocolate bread, and nice strawberry icing, BUT, when the birthday witch or wizard grabs the cake, the plate will start to spin and spin, only to reveal a funny clown (sort of a jack in the box thing) which is actually a bomb, that when it explodes a great amount of balloons and confetti will come out of it. The icing is also decorated with Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans, to add a touch of surprise along with a mixture of delicious and nasty flavors. A surprise in every bite!!!
Prof. Gustavo Flores
My MC is a... Fwooper

Postby Prof. Kendra Givens » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 pm

This cake can be prank worthy of both muggles and wizards. The candles, unfortunately, can only be put out with a quick magical "nox". With the sprinkles, you never know what flavor you're going to get OR whether or not it's actually an exploding candy surprise. The yellowish layers are either vanilla or banana flavored, and the ones that look like chocolate just might taste like strawberry. It's a mystery with every bite...enjoy at your own risk!
Prof. Kendra Givens
Professor

Postby Prof. Maxim Trevelyan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
My MC is a... Mackled Malaclaw

Return to Prank Wars