Task 3 - Wanted Poster

Task 3 - Wanted Poster

Postby Gail Allen » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Finding the snowmen and bringing them to justice is going to be a great undertaking and we need all the help we can get. That means that everyone needs to be aware of the issue and what to look out for.

Therefore, we need to put up posters making the population at large aware of the problem. By making wanted posters we will hopefully achieve that and be able to mobilise far more people to help looking for suspecious snowman behaviour and reporting it if they see it.

For this task you are to create a wanted poster and post your image below by 11.59 on the 31st of December
If you do not wish to create a graphic, you can describe a snowman from the Order instead and post that below.
Gail Allen
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: Task 3 - Wanted Poster

Postby Prof. Sky Alton » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:15 pm

I would make a poster out of an artist’s impression of Fenella Frostheart, rumoured to be one of the most dangerous operatives of the order. She can be identified by her interesting choice of head-gear: a pair of sparkly gold reindeer antlers encrusted with very bling-y gems. Though these may look like something from a little girl’s dressing up box (in fact they may well have been stolen and modified), people are urged to be careful as there is some suggestion that they are razor sharp. Fenella also wears a very fine velvet scarf with gold fringes which she uses to conceal all manner of items for devious purposes. Lastly, she also favours a purple heritage carrot rather than the traditional orange as she maintains that she is a trend setter, rather than a servant of evil. Evil comes in many fashionable guises.
Prof. Sky Alton
My MC is a... Puffskein

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:54 am

image shows a snowman with a red porkpie hat
and red scarf --- words underneath -
Wanted for Questioning .... Dapper Dan the Hold-up Man
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Snidget

Postby Mia Fountain » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:19 pm

Wanted: Priscilla
A female snowman, that has distinctive brown branches for hair and a light pink scarf. Don't be fooled by it's smile, it can be very dangerous, it is known to throw branches and snowballs at unsuspecting humans.

Edit: The image doesn't appear to be showing up, at least not for me. If you wish to view it, it can be found at https://ibb.co/m0DH7Gs
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Postby Iverian Gnash » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Image shows a snowman dressed in a red shirt with black buttons and green bottoms. He has stick arms and a carrot nose along with beady eyes and a weird smile of sorts. He's wearing a black and purple hat. The poster says "Wanted for questioning. Report any information you have.
Iverian Gnash
My MC is a... Ghoul

Return to Sinister Order of Snowmen (SOS)