Week 1 - Which Character Are You?

Moderator: Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Week 1 - Which Character Are You?

Postby Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:06 pm

I found this fun Buzzfeed quiz, pick your favorite Thanksgiving food and see which character from Hocus Pocus you are.

*You do not have to create an account or download anything to take this quiz*

Click the link and take the quiz. Take a screen shot of your results and post it here. Write a few sentences (3-5) and tell me if you think the description fits you or doesn't and why you feel the way you do.

Link to Quiz

This is the last activity for the week, but movie quotes will continue on! You will earn 20 beans for posting your results!

You have until October 31st, 11:59 HOL time to post your results.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
My MC is a... Knarl

Re: Week 1 - Which Character Are You?

Postby Prof. Sindor Aloyarc » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:06 pm

Welp! Given that I used to play that I was Sarah this morning as a child, I'd say this is fairly accurate! I think the description makes sense, and I'm by no means sad by the results. I'm sure my four siblings would remember me singing "Come, Little Children" over and over again all Halloween-time long. They're probably glad to be rid of that, but now I get to bless my partner with the same concert instead! :mrgreen:
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Deputy Head of House

Postby Mia Fountain » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:13 pm

I think the description is somewhat accurate.I can be playful, but I wouldn't call myself flirty. I don't think my playfulness impairs my ability to make informed decisions. I would say that I have good listening skills when I choose to use them.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Postby Elena Galatas » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:46 am

I got 'Dani Dennison' as my result, and honestly I think the description they have written for her fits me pretty closely. I'm not necessarily fearless, but I can be when I need to be; especially when my family or those I care about are in danger. I've also been told almost all of my life that I have a maturity that greatly exceeds my years. For the most part, I keep a calm and brave face during times of crisis; usually, the only thing that stops me when I have my mind set on something is myself.
Elena Galatas
My MC is a... Chinese Fireball

Postby Prof. Felicia Hartwick » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:59 pm

https://imgur.com/DC9zIHY

I got Winifred Sanderson. Though I have been told I can be bossy, I don't feel that would be correct. I just tell it like it is, and can be quite blunt at times. Clever, perhaps, sneaky.... well sometimes. Dramatic? That is so not me. Now if my youngest daughter got this, I would have to say it was fitting. Dramatic is her middle name.
Prof. Felicia Hartwick
My MC is a... Augurey

Postby Lorainia Riverrider » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:22 pm

https://ibb.co/5sYG6TC
According to the quiz I am Dani Dennison. I think it fits me pretty well. My siblings would agree that I am headstrong. I consider myself fearless.
Lorainia Riverrider
My MC is a... Diricawl

Postby Prof. Alexander Brighton » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:09 pm

I got Thackery Binx. He is among one of my favorite characters in the movie. I do think Thackery does fit me at least to some degree. I don't really consider myself an old soul, although people have told me that I am. The friends that I have are great and always there to help me when I need it.
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Professor

Postby Amy Smith » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 am

The description of Dani does resemble me closely as I am headstrong, but I wouldn't call myself fearless as I do fear a few animals, mainly snakes. Apart from that I don't let anything scare me, so yes the descripion does resemble me closely like I said earlier.
Amy Smith
Prefect

Return to Just A Little Hocus Pocus