Greetings to other houses :)

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Re: Greetings to other houses :)

Postby William Ezra Huxley » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:47 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is William Ezra Huxley, my friends call me 'Will'. I am in Slytherin House and just entered HOL few weeks ago, as I am in my first year. Well, I have certain hobbies that I always do in spare time; Swimming in the school's lake and watching quidditch games wherever there is match in our school's stadium. My ambition, right now, is to be a Seeker of Slytherin's Quidditch Team (Please pray for me).
Well, that is all about me. Please say hello to me whenever you see me around the school (I have short black hair with silver highlight, easy to notice.

Thank you.
William Ezra Huxley
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Kalgri Sicaria » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:39 am

Hi!

I'm Kalgri, a first-year Hufflepuff, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I tend to spend most of my time in the Hufflepuff Common Room, but I also enjoy reading in the library - I'm sure I'll see lots of you there. I'm looking forward to my time here, and all the classes that are available, as well as making friends. See you around the castle!
Kalgri Sicaria
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:42 am

Hello all!

I'm Anne-Marie and I'm a first year here at HOL. I love reading and I've started dabbling in writing (right now just fanfiction to help me get in a groove to eventually write original works). I am not an artist. My art skills are all just using the shape tool in MS Paint and hoping for the best xD

I don't mind if you use any pronouns for me but I have a preference for they/them but honestly you can pick a set of pronouns and be good.

I'm very excited to take the classes offered and make some new friends (if I can ever get over my anxiety of Talking To People even in text form haha)
Anne-Marie Gagne
Reserve Prefect

Postby Bella Mondragon » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:18 pm

Hello there! My name is Bella Mondragon and I am a first year from Hufflepuff! I enjoy reading, writing and learning new things which makes HOL the perfect place for me! I hope to get to know you all well over the next few years!
Bella Mondragon

Postby Sam Reaper » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:32 pm

Hi!
My name is Sam Reaper and I am a first year Slytherin.
I'm currently enrolled in HOL 101 and Ancient Runes (both of which are incredible).
I love reading, studying, Taylor Swift, and drawing.
It's lovely to be so welcomed by other houses :D
Sam Reaper

Postby Janne Halla » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:29 am

Hello all!

I'm Janne Halla, a first-year Gryffindor. Besides HOL 101, I'm also taking Potions, W.O.M.B.A.T., Herbology, and Word Magic. I'm loving my class pick this term!

You can find me loitering around the Art Department and writing research articles for the school's newspaper. Sometimes, you can even find me in the Gryffindor Common Room.

I'm hoping to be more active on the Roost next term, when I'm more settled at this site. :D
Janne Halla
My MC is a... Bowtruckle

Postby Katie Ring » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:07 pm

Hi everyone, Katie Ring here! I'm a first-year Hufflepuff, and I'm looking forward to seeing what other classes I can take. I enjoy writing and listening to music when I'm not working on my schoolwork. With the holidays coming up, I've been baking a lot more. It's a fun time.
Katie Ring

Postby Hannah Rose Malfoy » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:36 am

Hello, I am Hannah.
I'm a first-year Slytherin and have just joined HOL.
I have been a fan of Harry Potter for over 20 years!
I'm currently on holiday from work so stumbled across HOL and now I can live out my dream of attending Hogwarts :)
Patronus: Buzzard
Wand: Cedar wood with a unicorn core 10" and unbending flexibility
Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird
Hannah Rose Malfoy

Postby Lexi Evergreen » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:37 pm

Hello everyone! I am Lexi, a first year at HOL and i am so excited to be apart of this!
Lexi Evergreen

Postby Scarlet Digory » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Heyy everyone!

My name is Scarlet and I'm visiting from Slytherin. :)
Scarlet Digory

Postby Meredith Fenrir » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:52 pm

Hi, I'm Meredith and I'm a First year Hufflepuff. I am so excited to be here and experience this magic.
Meredith Fenrir

Postby Luna-Love Swan » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:48 pm

I am Luna-Love and I am in house Gryffindor. I am enjoying all of my classes. I love reading. I love that all the houses here interact with each other.
Luna-Love Swan

Postby Jaime Gagne » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:24 am

Hi Everyone,
My name is Jaime Gagne and I am a first-year Gryffindor. I am super excited to be accepted into HOL and be a part of Gryffindor House. However, I have a profound respect for the other houses too and love to meet students from all houses. I appreciate you allowing us from other house to join some of your forums and say hello. It is a joy to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know all of you throughout our years here at HOL.
Jaime Gagne
Gryffindor
Jaime Gagne

Postby Dylan Daxx » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:59 pm

Helllllo :)

I'm Dylan a Hufflepuff newbie first year from the UK. I am here to avoid winter :D
Dylan Daxx

Postby Kalajendra Sajaksara » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:31 pm

Hi, my mate, Ravenclaws! I am Kalajendra Sajaksara and you can call me Kala by the way.

I am a first-year Ravenclaw who loves books and music more than anything else. If you ask about my favorite book, my answer is "Entrok" by Okky Madasari. "Matahari" by Agnes Mo is my favorite song that I never get tired of listening to, even though it's been repeated many times.

I'm so interested in Harry Potter since my friends Silvana and Reyyan always talk about it. At first I only knew it at a glance, but when I decided to watch the film, woah I think I liked it (although I haven't read the book). And now I'm in HOL with both of them to explore the Wizarding World.

I hope I can be good friends with you guys. Feel free to send me a message, ehe.
Kalajendra Sajaksara

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches