If not Ravenclaw, then where?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Snakes

Postby Rin Sun » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:57 am

I wanted to be in Slytherin because my zodiac is a snake. I always thought that it would be cool to be in the cunning and sly crowd. I like to go against the odds 3:1. Dark and dangerous things interest me...
But I guess Ravenclaw is just as good. Logic is my thing. And I had always thought that applying knowledge to get to your goal is very effective.
Besides, I think that I'm safer in Ravenclaw than in Slytherin...form the book Slytherin use cunningness, and ruthless (power) to achieve their means. I would like to get a good-night sleep without worrying that someone might stab me in the back. That and if I get into an argument with someone, at the very least in Ravenclaw I can debate it out...while in Slytherin...well, seeing how Malfoy is and all...*shiver*...
Nevertheless, I still wanted to be in Slytherin if not Ravenclaw. (Slytherin was a close second when I got sorted. I think it was Ravenclaw 94 and Slytherin 80? The other two was pretty low.)
~(^_^)~

Made by Jacenta @ Sig N' Av Palace
Rin Sun
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Kyros Corvall » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:25 am

I think I'm rather unique in that whenever I take sorting tests, I can never get a consistant result. Some tests say Ravenclaw, others say Gryffindor, even a few say Hufflepuff and Slytherin.

As far as my second choice for a house, well, my points on the HOL Sorting Test had Ravenclaw with 111, followed by Slytherin with 64, and then Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tied at 61. Personally, though, I don't think I could choose a house. When the question on the HOL Sorting Test came up "What house do you want to be in?" it took me a while to give an answer since really I wasn't sure what house I was best fit for, but I did choose Ravenclaw because out of all of the houses, I think I fit in it the best.
Kyros Corvall // ky800 // First Year Newbie :smiley:
Kyros Corvall
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:24 am

Well my sister Drakonix (she's my best friend in our RP's) got Slytherin because she's just cunning and always wants to be the best (and she answered 'No way!' to the share your wishes question 8) ) and she wanted me to be a Slytherin too, but I'm just more of a Ravenclaw and chose this house for the last question without hesitation. My second was Hufflepuff, my third Gryffindor, my fourth Slytherin. Ravenclaw was HIGH above the rest! Go Eagles!
Anonymous

Postby Belle Rain » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:46 pm

My second choice was Gryffindor. I always either get sorted into Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Never once have I even thought of being a hufflepuff or slytherin (but, I wouldn't mind it, it's just that if I were to be sorted into Slytherin I would see it perfectly unfit for me because I don't think I am anything like a slytherin).

~Belle
Belle Rain
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Alexia Crowning » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Ditto here. Ravenclaw was my first choice (being smart but not necessarily brave) and Gryffindor was my second. Hufflepuff (while I am sure it is a great house) never really interested me and honestly, I would be worried if I was sorted into Slytherin.
Alexia Crowning
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:59 pm

My second choice would be Gryffindor but according to the Sorting Hat, my second is Hufflepuff.
Anonymous

Postby Cantrix Amherst » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:14 pm

I'm a borderline gryffindor. XP I was off by like 5 points. I'm happy to be in ravenclaw though ^_^
Conceal me what I am, and be my aid For such disguise as haply shall become The form of my intent.
-Viola; Twelvth Night; Scene II

Cantrix Amherst

Postby Ashlie Lacross » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:33 am

I wasn't sure where I wanted to be. I consider myself brave but not exeptionally smart. I'm honest and loyal, and i would have been in Hufflepuff if i hadn't of picked Ravenclaw. I have always loved Ravenclaw. I think it's because Ravenclaws have traits I would like to have.

so if not Ravenclaw then Hufflepuff, but i'm here, ready to learn and grow into a Ravenclaw.
Ashlie Lacross
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Anonymous » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:26 pm

I'd be a Slytherin probably... :lol: :lol: -cackles mirthfully-
Anonymous

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:27 am

If I was not an ickle and insane Gryffie, I would be a Slytherin. In fact, all that seperated me from Slytherin was the last question. If I had answered the last question differently, I would have been a snake. But I am happy in Gryffie. And visiting Ravenclaw.

Willow

Postby Corrine Moseley » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:32 pm

Of course, my first choice would be Ravenclaw (GO EAGLES and MUFFINS!!) but I think I'd have to say my second would either be Slytherin. =)
Everything you can imagine is real.
-Pablo Picasso
Corrine Moseley
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Ayahzy Nahki » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:28 pm

Ravenclaw was definitely my first choice, but then I'd have to say i'd be a tie between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. I'm not the evil type.
Ayahzy Nahki
My MC is a... Doxy

Postby Alaina Taliess » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:22 pm

I think I would enjoy being in the Hufflepuff house. Because there are many kind people there. And I love Badgers! Ravenclaw was definatly my first choice. So I'm very happy.
Alaina Taliess

Postby Chloe Matthews » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 am

Ravenclaw was my first choice. I guess my second choice would be Hufflepuff. My sorting hat results were..

Ravenclaw: 115
Hufflepuff: 67
Gryffindor: 64
Slytherin: 46
Chloe Matthews
My MC is a... Horklump

Postby Emberlynn Oaks » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:42 pm

I don't know what the sorting was. I like gryffindor. And Ravenclaw

:r5: 4ever

:roll: EMBER :roll:
Emberlynn Oaks

PreviousNext