What made YOU want to be an Eagle?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Postby Lavendie Bregell » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:32 pm

I think all houses are equal.I love being in Ravenclaw-it's good to know that you're smart and quick-witted!But if I would be in other house,I wouldn't be sad or angry-but I don't think I would fit to Slytherin.Gryffindor or Hufflepuff maybe.

Sorry when I made mistakes-I have studied English for only three years at school and my English is not as good as I would like it to be.:(
Lavendie Bregell

Postby vicki jakson » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:13 pm

ever since i first started reading hp i always wanted to be in ravenclaw :wink: because well griffindor seemed to popular and special because of the golden trio (no offence to any gryffs)
i never really wanted to be in hufflepuff im not sue why though
my other choice would have been slytherin because it seemed fun
but RAVENCLAW is the best!!!!!!!! :D
vicki jakson

Why an Eagle?

Postby Kate MGregor » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:08 pm

In all honesty I am one of those people who, in real life am so obsessed with all things Harry Potter I identified myself as a Ravenclaw when I read the first book and have proudly been an eagle ever since... Even though I am just a HOL ickle firstie :)
Kate MGregor

Postby Arif Yuris » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:16 am

Simple!!
I like to see all aspect of a problem before do something about it, not rely my bravery to sacrifice my self. Just like an eagle flying in the sky before catch a rabbit, not like lion that take a lot of risk to get hurt when they hunt.
Arif Yuris

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:34 am

Griffindor is identical as bravery, but I think brave is not enough, you must use your brain to think before you make a move...remember how many times Harry and Ron had been into trouble ?? If only they took a moment to think, maybe everything will be a lot easier for them 8)

being an eagle...

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:46 am

Surely...it can fly....,... :mrgreen: ..so that we control the air space,..no traffic for sure..hehee,.. and speaking about birds,..isn't that HP being helped by our brother the Phoenix in facing the snake in chamber of secrets.. :wink:

:r2:
Anonymous

Re: What made YOU want to be an Eagle?

Postby Annette Picolt » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:28 pm

I think ravenclaw is more about logic and smarts which is closer to my personality. My second choice would have been Gryffindor because I admire their bravery and courage. I think the two houses are equally important (more so than Slytherin and Hufflepuff) and kind of go hand in hand, like Luna and Hermione both intelligent and brave, yet in two different houses.
Annette Picolt
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Penelope Garrido-Mitchell » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah, like Annette said, Eagles are logical, that says me to a T.

If I wasn't in Ravenclaw I'd like to be in Slytherin. Then my 3rd choice would be Hufflepuff.

Mamma Mia! Here I go again, Mamma! Just how much I miss you!
Penelope Garrido-Mitchell
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Postby Nadia Turner » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 am

The reason I so wanted to be in Ravenclaw was because not only are Ravenclaws the smart ones, but Ravenclaw is a house for the quirky, strange, oddball types, and I match both the wits and the weirds. XD
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix
Nadia Turner
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Prof. Ryan Granger » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 pm

I wanted to be a ravenclaw because I match all the quailties. that and I love birds but I would have been happy in any house really.
Ryan Granger||Professor Extraordinaire||Not At All Useless|
Prof. Ryan Granger
Head of House

Postby Adelaide Inverna » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 am

Ravenclaw is the logical choice for me. I'm a total know-it-all, as any of my friends will tell you. I'm an obsessed reader, and usually have some sort of learning project I'm working on. Right now I'm researching skitzophrenia. :shock:
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Adelaide Inverna
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Jamie Miller » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Ravenclaw is for smart witty people. I am smart and witty. I hate the fact everyone wants to be in Gryffindor. There is more than one house! Ravenclaws, as well as hufflepuffs and slytherins, should be proud of their house.

Go Ravenclaw! :r4: :r1: :r5:
Anyone fancy a muffin?
:muffin:
Image Jamie or Jam or Muffin. I am a silly goose.
Jamie Miller
My MC is a... Ferret

Location: Ravenclaw Common room sitting upside down on a chair reading

Postby Monita Natanegara » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:32 am

Nadia Turner wrote:The reason I so wanted to be in Ravenclaw was because not only are Ravenclaws the smart ones, but Ravenclaw is a house for the quirky, strange, oddball types, and I match both the wits and the weirds. XD

Oh Nadia you're just SO like me!
I know I'm a Ravenclaw because I match both the wits and the weirds. yeah, I admit that nerd usually ARE weird.

And I want to be an eagle because Ravenclaw is like, in the middle of Slyth and Gryffie. In Ravenclaw people is not as loud as Gryffies, but it doesn't mean that we are too cold like Slyth.
I'm a complicated person, maybe that's why I got Ravenclaw

GO RAVENCLAW!
*shouting while munching my chocolate donut *
Monita Natanegara

Postby Hermione Nadine Gillonder » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 am

They say Ravenclaws are smart, clever and creative and it's just like me! I'm a nerd, too. I wear glasses because I read books too much and my friends call me Ms. Know-It-All. I have that intelligence, and creativity!
If I wasn't Ravenclaw maybe I'm in Gryffindor... or Hufflepuff~
"Here in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Those of wit and learning
will always find their kind."
Hermione Nadine Gillonder
My MC is a... Puffskein

Location: Ravenclaw, values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit!

Postby Pammy Rainroad » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 am

When I first started HP I did want to be a Gryffindor but after a while I started paying closer attention to the other houses I started to really like Ravenclaw because it matches what I'm like. I love books especially. I still love all four houses but :r1:'s the place for me. :muffin:
I need a Potter.
Pammy Rainroad

Location: In the Ravenclaw common room, by a bookcase, eating a muffin.

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches