What Makes You a Ravenclaw?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Re: What Makes You a Ravenclaw?

Postby Kaissa Chessley » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:40 am

I am not a Ravenclaw, but my friends and family have described me as having Ravenclaw qualities. I value knowledge, learning, and creativity a lot, and I've always been studious with good grades.
Kaissa Chessley
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Maxine Riddle » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:20 am

Honestly I’m not 100% sure what makes me a Ravenclaw all I know is that when I took the official test that’s what It told me I was. (I took the test three time to be sure one of the times I got Slytherin) I did more research and found out that I was both Ravenclaw and Slytherin but my Ravenclaw side was higher. I can work hard when I want to. I’ll read occasionally, but I’m kinda lazy. I think the only thing that really make me a Ravenclaw is because of how creative I am and my determination. I wouldn’t describe myself as smart, but when I want something I know I can achieve it.
Maxine Riddle
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Viviana Kingston » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:39 am

i think what makes me Ravenclaw is the fact I'm a bit obsessed with books...though academics also seem to be somewhat sort of a strength.
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Adeline Morior » Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:23 pm

I think what makes me a Ravenclaw other than being a creative, loving academic activities and reading all the time. I think much like a Ravenclaw and do things logically and factually with loads of creative Wit mixed in there.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Postby Evony Senoj » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:29 pm

Although I am a Slytherclaw at heart, there are many things that make Ravenclaw an appropriate house for me. I love to read and write, and I have an insatiable love for learning (I think my participation on this site - taking fictional classes for fun - is partial proof of that). I wanted to be a teacher since I was 5, graduated high school with my AA, went on to get my Bachelor's and my teaching credential, started my first teaching job at 20... I am now finishing my second Master's degree (the first was in Teaching; this one will be in English).
Evony Senoj
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Hiya Debnath » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:10 am

I can cite many reasons why I am a Ravenclaw. Although I am a Pottermore Gryffindor, and a near-Hatstall by definition, sharing both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw traits, my Ravenclaw traits include:
1. If I was faced with an enemy, I would use my brain over my physical strength or cunning to try and defeat them.
2. I am a complete nerd and love to join in any discussion or debate on any topic under the Sun.
3. I have cared a lot about grades ever since I was in Muggle school.
4. I thoroughly enjoy puzzles and riddles and use them to relax.
5. For me, relaxing is studying or reading or writing. My aesthetic always includes papers, pens, and stationery somewhere or the other.
6. I love organization tools, the smell of books, and stationery.
7. My Amortentia smells like fresh parchment, coffee, new books, and the Hogwarts Library.
8. I am a daydreamer and my brain never stops running, and I read text anywhere and everywhere, with or without purpose.
9. My favorite way to connect is intellectual discussions and debates. My love-language is quality-time, sitting together and chatting away under the Sun on topics that interest us both and do not include small talk.
: )
So yeah, I am definitely a Ravenclaw.
Let me add here, though, that Ravenclaw has the most overlap with other houses. There are Slytherclaws, and Gryffinclaws (me), and perhaps there are Huffleclaws/Ravenpuffs/Huffleravens/Ravenhuffles (need the help of Hufflepuffs to decide on the best name here) too (like Cedric Diggory?).
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Hiya Debnath
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Previous

Return to Below the Branches