A Gemstone for You <3

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

A Gemstone for You <3

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:27 pm

Hello, Eagles! How's your day? I hope you have a great and wonderful day! Woho!

Let's play a game! Actually I played this often with my friends. We usually play by dropping our choices to the Question Box on the Instagram Story or on the Telegram Board. I will use the one I created this morning.

Now to the game. It's called "A gemstone for You."

How do you play? You will play by giving a gemstone that reminds you or you think describes the person who posted before you very well. Along with the gemstone, include the reason (a sentence is enough) why you choose that stone. As I will be the first one to post here, so the person after me should give me a gemstone to describe me or a gemstone that remind them of me :) Does this sound difficult to do? I hope not~ And well, what if someone already got theirs but they post again? Hm, just skip them. Nah, just kidding. You can still give them a gemstone since I know people would have many preferences for someone, right?

Let's play~
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Re: A Gemstone for You <3

Postby Hannah Lovegood » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:52 pm

I will give Silvana an opal because it's glittery and she seems really cheerful. :)
Hannah Lovegood
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Mia Fountain » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:33 pm

I will give Hannah an Alexandrite Gemstone. It is a good gemstone for those that are creative, which I think Hannah is.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Postby Hannah Lovegood » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:59 pm

I will give Mia a fluorite gem because there is some blue on it and Mia is a Ravenclaw and the other colors are really pretty and seem like Mia.
Hannah Lovegood
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Emily Spencer » Mon May 03, 2021 2:41 pm

I will give Hannah a moonstone. Moonstones are traditionally symbolic of intuition, inner work, and patience and Hannah has exhibited all of these qualities during her time on HOL. She (thus far) is the only one to achieve blackout on her Bingo card for the Book Bingo, which shows a lot of patience and inner work to discipline herself to do so. Intuitively, she seems to gravitate toward projects at which she excels, at least in my opinion.
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Gnome

Postby Hannah Lovegood » Mon May 03, 2021 5:34 pm

I'll give Emily a Purple Tourmaline because it is bright and pretty and that seems like Emily's HOL attitude.
Hannah Lovegood
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon May 03, 2021 8:42 pm

I will give a Garnet gemstone to Hannah. Garnet stone carries the energy of passion, creativity, and joy which I saw in Hannah's. She is full of energy, always participating in many activities at HOL, she is also very creative with art, and she is a joyful person who fills the HOL halls with her laughter.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Postby Prof. Maxim Trevelyan » Sat May 08, 2021 7:10 pm

I would give Silvana an amber gemstone. It holds the energy of the sun, warmth and turns negative energies into positive. It is always a pleasure to see her name around the HOL halls and in classes, since I know she is doing a superb job, which is always a joy to read.
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
My MC is a... Mackled Malaclaw

Return to Below the Branches