Task 5 - Platform 9¾

Moderators: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Silvana Mandeville

Task 5 - Platform 9¾

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:58 am

Silvana and Freda arrived at the station 40 minutes before the departures. The two of them headed straight for Platform 9, when they arrived they found two First Yearㅡa girl and a boyㅡstanding in front of the barrier between platform 9 and 10. They stopped for a moment, listening to the conversation from afar.

"What if we can't find the platform and fail to go to Hogwarts?" said the boy, who looked sad. 

"Ah that's impossible! We just need to wait for someone who is also going to Hogwarts to help us," this time the girl spoke.

Silvana walked over to the two, her sister followed behind. "Hey, are you guys going to Hogwarts too?"  Silvana asked, the new students nodded their heads.

"You can come with us! Do as I do and you'll find Platform 9¾!" said Freda excitedly. She walked toward the barrier in front of them, pushed her trolley while she ran, and disappeared.

Silvana gently pushed two kids in front of her, encouraging them to do the same. The two of them ran slowly with hesitant but confident steps. Silvana smiled when she saw the two of them disappeared.

Platform 9¾ was quite crowded, students and parents crowding the station. "That's not so scary isn't it?"  Silvana asked both of them, which was still shocked. "My name is Silvana Mandeville and this is my sister, Freda."

"I'm Elysia Guerin and he's Neville Wood. We're neighbors. Nice to meet you and thanks for helping us."

Task: Find 10 differences from this picture so you'll be able to enter Platform 9¾.

( Direct link

Send your solution to raves.activity@gmail.com with subject: Platform 9¾, for 10 beans by Aug 29, 11:59 PM HOL-time. I hope you didn't go the wrong way. 
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Re: Task 5 - Platform 9¾

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:43 am

Solution:
( Click here for full-size image )

Solved by:
Prof. Will Lestrange
Evelin Stockom
Maxim Trevelyan