Task 6 - Honeydukes Express Sweets Trolley

Moderators: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Silvana Mandeville

Task 6 - Honeydukes Express Sweets Trolley

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:07 am

It was almost half past twelve, if Silvana remembered clearly at this hour the sweets trolley would pass by. She marked the book she was reading and placed it on the seat beside her. Silvana took out some galleon to buy sweets.

Then, no later there was a great clattering outside in the corridor and the door opened, a woman smiled at them. "Anything off the cart, Dears?" she asked.

Silvana jumped from her seat and bought those sweets. She bought quite a lot. Silvana turned to Neville and Elysia, but they seemed hesitant to buy some.

After paying for her sweets, she sat back next to Freda who was sleeping. Put the candies beside her, she told Neville and Elysia to try them.

"Come on, try these. Don't be shy!" she said and enjoyed her Chocolate Frogs.

Task: Sharing sweets with friends is good, do you agree with me? So, why don't you share beans with your fellow friends? Choose 1-3 people to share your beans (you can give each of them 10 beans), along with the beans please post below about your reason why you choose to give your beans to them. These will be reimbursed at the end of the activity!

If you've never used the "send beans" option before on someone else's Member Profile through the main HOL site, the icon is demonstrated in the following image which showcases two horizontal arrows pointing away from each other (the top one going right, the bottom going left). If you don't have enough beans to give, feel free to contact me or Prof. Sindor Aloyarc.

Due by Aug 29, 11:59 PM HOL-time.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Re: Task 6 - Honeydukes Express Sweets Trolley

Postby Astor Arensin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:38 am

Oh choosing who to send beans to is hard, but the Summer Beanstalk has given me some experience in this already! For sure I will send some beans to Prof. Tarma for being a wonderful and supportive friend and helping guide me back to HOL in my hard times <3 She's also an amazing professor and I love being her assistant!
Secondly... Hm, I think I'd have to give some beans to Kendra Givens as well. Kendra and I never really interact too much privately but she's always been a nice person and a real beacon of light and kindness among HOL, she's also a great pillar of support in the Roost.
Lastly, Prof. Will Lestrange! Similar to Kendra, he and I haven't interacted too much in private, especially recently. But Will is a great person, and he's really supportive and understanding! He's also a great professor and it's quite a shame I didn't pass his Parseltongue class back when it was a "Beginner's Introduction" (Peaking at the Challenging Introduction has me unsure if I will attempt it lol).
Astor Arensin
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 am

Silvana - I'm so proud of you. Look at you! You get 10 beans x three because you are doing so very well.
Thank you for your courage and tenacity. You are shiny. =D>

In addition to helping to create a wonderful activity, you are also watching over it, making sure that people have done the different tasks according to the directions and are giving help in getting things done! Thank you very much. :happy:
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Harry Walles » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:38 am

The first person I would like to send 10 beans is...Louis Walles!
Louis just created a new event on his own and is constantly being very active here at HOL, no matter what sort of activity. He always tries to stay on top of the HOL tasks and his teaching. He always makes sure everything is updated and correct before sending anything to anyone or before ending an activity.

Second 10 beans will be sent to...Tarma! She is always a great support and always makes sure that Hufflepuff, as well as other parts of HOL are up and running at all times.
Harry Walles
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Louis Walles » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:42 am

I would love to send 10 beans to everyone at HOL but I don't think this is possible so let me choose three lucky people out here!

1. Harry Walles - always staying on top of his game and creating so many events, even though his journey with HOL hasn't even started properly yet!

2. Prof. Tarma Amelia Black - again, always staying on top of her game. She makes sure everything is run so smoothly at Hogwarts Online and is always a great help.

3. Astor Arensin - everytime there is any activity going on, I can see you participate in it! 10 beans for effort!
Louis Walles
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Prof. Maxim Trevelyan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:19 pm

My first 10 beans go to Prof. Sky Alton. She is definitely my best HOL friend and so important to me and to the whole HOL community. She is a wonderful person, dedicated, hard-working and keeps me honest.

Second 10 beans go to Prof. Sindor Aloyarc. I am sure I already composed several sonnets about his qualities, but lately, it is because he is an awesome graphic maker and always the first to offer welcome and a kind word to newcomers and returnees alike.

Third person to get 10 beans is Gail Allen for being such a great co-conspirator (Head Student) and overall a joy to work with.
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
My MC is a... Mackled Malaclaw

Postby Prof. Will Lestrange » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 am

In the interest of house unity I'll try to give my beans to one person from each of the three houses other than my own.

So first I'll give 10 beans to Prof. Sky Alton for giving me the opportunity to work with her throughout the past year (e.g. in Gathering and Games) as well as also being part of the same Class of 2020 as me.

Then I'll turn and give another 10 beans to Prof. Tarma Amelia Black for everything she's done for HOL as well as her ability to show me different perspectives from the way that I would ordinarily think.

My final 10 beans will go to Prof. Sindor Aloyarc for the sheer amount of support he has given all of us throughout his return to HOL, as well as the way his Muggle Studies class helped get me more in tune with myself.
Prof. Will Lestrange
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Emily Spencer » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:25 pm

There are so many people I would like to give beans to, but for the sake of this task (and my purse), I shall limit it to the following three people:

Prof Tarma Amelia-Black for always making me smile and our shared obsession with Baby Yoda. Tarma has been a wonderful friend and deserves far more than just 10 beans for putting up with my craziness!

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc for being such a good friend and sounding board. Sindor has infinite patience and is probably one of the most caring people I've ever had the privilege to meet.

Amy Darvill is my twin sister, so I have to include her, or she will never let me live it down! Seriously though, thank you to Amy for sharing this crazy life and being my rock in these trying times. She keeps me sane (relatively speaking) and I appreciate her more than she could ever know.
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Elysia Guerin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:17 pm

For now, I'll give 30 beans for Silvana Mandeville because I'm so proud of you! You always answer my question, tell me anything, and give me an advice. You're a best support ever! I know you're so smart, kind, gorgeous, and now you create amazing activity. I'm not wrong to choose you as my role model... You’ve made it this far, keep it.up!! <33
—Thank you for this beautiful siggy, Silvana Mandeville.
Elysia Guerin
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Evelin Stockom » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:32 am

Firstly, I'll give 20 beans to my dearest friend Silvana for very obvious reasons. Successfully running her first activity, being such a cheery friend, an even amazing guide(I could go on...) and in all a fun person to be around always!!!!!

I'd give my other 10 beans to my newest friend Evelyn Embry. In addition to being an awesome name buddy, it's always a pleasure to talk to you (especially your food questions) :)))))
Evelin Stockom
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Aurelia West » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:23 pm

10 beans to Silvana Mandeville for hosting such a fun activity! It's also always a delight to see her around the castle and she exhibits such positive energy.

10 beans to Louis Walles for hosting his first solo activity in the Dungeons which is providing a lot of fun at the start of the year.

And lastly, 10 beans to Prof. Tarma Amelia Black for always lending an ear and offering so much fun and wisdom alike.
Aurelia West
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Return to Onto & Off Again: The HOL Express