Task 10 - Welcome Feast

Moderators: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Silvana Mandeville

Task 10 - Welcome Feast

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:52 am

The sorting was over, everyone was settled down at their seat. Now the HeadmasterㅡZoki Phantomㅡstood, welcoming everyone for a new year of school. 

The table now filled with many foods, there are too many of them. 

"Woah! These look delicious," exclaimed a First Year who sat beside Elysia. "I'm Evelyn Stockom and I'm super excited to be here!"

"Hello, Evelyn. Nice to meet you!" said Torii Taylor, a Ravenclaws' Prefect. The Eagles began to introduce themselves while eating, sharing funny stories about the House. 

There were so many new students who had been sorted into Ravenclaw. Silvana smiled at them, then turned to the high table and saw the excitement in Prof. Sindor's eyes. She guessed Prof. Sindor is very excited because there are many new souls he can help in the future.

Task: Share your favourite food that you want to eat at the Feast below for 10 beans, by Aug 29, 11:59 PM HOL-time. The image size should be no more than 600×600px. You can add a small description about your foods!
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Re: Task 10 - Welcome Feast

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:30 am

picture shows a pizza pie, with a piece being lifted from it, melted cheese strands pulling from the main pie to the piece being lifted

Something that I hope to eat at the Feast is pizza. Cheese and a hand-tossed crust, with choice of sauces (a red tomato base or a creamy garlic alfredo or a pesto sauce), and then different kinds of toppings -- it's delicious. There are non-dairy varieties of pizza, too, which I'm sure the House-elves know all about.
*Avatar/Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo*siggy-Boulet* Avatar-Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL."~Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Astor Arensin » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:59 am

A cheesy beef and macaroni casserole! My absolute favorite, other than a nice hearty potato soup, which only tastes best when homemade, I gotta say. There are also some vegetarian options!
Astor Arensin
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Postby Prof. Maxim Trevelyan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:06 pm

I continue the cheesy dishes trend with Classic French Gratin Dauphinois, which is one of my favorite dishes to eat and to cook! Boiled, cut potatoes are soaked with garlic-infused cream then slow-cooked to melting perfection, especially when you add loads of cheese. People also like to put meat in it, my favorite additions are pork sausages or salmon!
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
My MC is a... Mackled Malaclaw

Postby Harry Walles » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:32 pm

Harry Walles
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Louis Walles » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:20 pm

Louis Walles
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Prof. Will Lestrange » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:10 am

These underrated delicacies are known as Yorkshire puddings: essentially savoury pancakes shaped to look like bowls! They are frequently served at Hogwarts feasts and traditionally pair well with roast dishes such as meats or vegetables.
Prof. Will Lestrange
My MC is a... Re'em

Postby Emily Spencer » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:19 pm

I give you Eton Mess, which is a wonderfully messy concoction of strawberries, cream, and meringues. It's named in honor of Eton School in England and is simply yummy!
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Evelin Stockom » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:03 pm

A perfect risen Soufflé. Crunchy from the outside and molten chocolate inside.
Evelin Stockom
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Aurelia West » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:24 pm

One of my favorite foods is macaroni and cheese. When I was young, it was my go-to whenever my family went out to eat. If mac and cheese wasn't on the menu, I wouldn't eat there haha
Aurelia West
My MC is a... Jobberknoll

Postby Elysia Guerin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:07 pm

In Indonesian it's called Batagor (abbreviated from Bakso Tahu Goreng, or in English is fried bakso tofu) is a Sundanese dish from Indonesia, and popular in Southeast Asia. These batagor components are cut into bite-size pieces and topped with peanut sauce, kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), sambal (chili paste), and lime juice. As a fried food, batagor generally have a crispy and crunchy texture.
—Thank you for this beautiful siggy, Silvana Mandeville.
Elysia Guerin
My MC is a... Ramora

Return to Onto & Off Again: The HOL Express