Task 5: Sledding down the hill

Moderator: Mia Fountain

Task 5: Sledding down the hill

Postby Mia Fountain » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:11 pm

You and your friends have noticed people sledding down a nearby hill. All of you decide to rent a sled from a nearby stall. You start climbing up to the top of the hill and notice that there are some trees and rocks at the bottom, so you will have to be careful to avoid them.

You can go sledding here. Post a screenshot of your score. Alternatively, you can write about your experience going sledding in 100 words or more, or you can create an image about your time spent sledding.

Post (or pm Mia Fountain) about sledding with your friends below by January 31 by 11:59 pm HOL time, to earn 10 beans. As a reminder images should be a maximum size of 600x600px.
Mia Fountain
Head Student

Re: Task 5: Sledding down the hill

Postby Louis Walles » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:08 pm

Louis Walles
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Harry Walles » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:09 pm

Harry Walles
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Prof. Sindor Aloyarc » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:10 am

There was a great sledding hill right in front of our house where I grew up. It wasn’t too steep to be scary, and it went a fair way down before leveling out in plenty of time before you’d get to the forest. Unfortunately for as many great memories as I have, one that “sticks” out was a time I slid down face first and happened to slide straight into one of only a few lone pine trees, getting poked in the eye by one of its branches. I was pretty young, and remember hearing my siblings all yelling out to me while I was sledding straight for this tree, and when they talked to me about it on the other side they were all like “Why didn’t you just jump off the sled??” And I’m like … I. DON’T. know. Lol! I think I just panicked. But yeah, that’s one of the top stories that comes to mind when I think about sledding. :pirate:
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Deputy Head of House

Return to Winter Festival