Greetings to other houses :)

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Re: Greetings to other houses :)

Postby Septima Lestrange » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi there! I am in fact a Ravenclaw myself, and I'm really ecstatic to be here!
I'm a creator, a book lover, and am super at home in nature. I'm really looking forward to spreading my wings creatively and meeting more likeminded friends!
Septima Lestrange
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Emrys Rune » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello! I'm Emrys Rune! I'm a first year Hufflepuff, just dropping in. I think I'll refresh some of the snacks that were left, they're looking a little old. *leaves fresh blueberry muffins and warm chai tea with cream and sugars* There. Hope you guys enjoy!
Emrys Rune

Postby Ainsley Ashwell » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Ainsley Ashwell and I'm a Slytherin. I would love to have a inter-house friendgroup so if you like going on fun adventures don't be afraid to reply! If you every need anyone to talk to or help you stand up to someone, I'm always here for you :)
Ainsley Ashwell

Postby Sophie Howell » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:57 am

Hello Ravenclaws!

My name is Sophie and I am a first year Hufflepuff student. I admire all Ravenclaws and appreciate their cleverness, hardworking and determination! I myself can often be like that as well. My favourite classes at the moment are Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. Hope you enjoy the books I have left for you on those topics, as well! I look forward to getting to know all of you and I'm excited to face all of you in house competition. I am dedicated to contributing to house activities in order to get house points. I love participating in the library department, as I'm sure some of you also enjoy.

Anyway, I have to go but enjoy the books and I've also left a house warming plant from the Greenhouse just for your common room decorations!

See you later,
Sophie
Sophie Howell

Postby Katrina Belafonte » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:09 am

Hi! I'm Katrina Belafonte and I'm a first year Slytherin. I'm new and I'm just passing through. I hope to make new friends from here who share the same interests as you and have the same obsession over the Harry Potter series!
Katrina Belafonte

Postby Avalynn Spring » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:01 pm

hello ravenclaw house! I am 19 years old (she/they) and I am from the West Midlands, UK but currently live on the south coast of England to study Psychology at university! Along with Harry Potter, I love listening to music, hanging out with friends and being addicted to the internet.

its lovely to meet you all:)
Avalynn Spring

Postby Rose Pottermore » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Hello!

I am Rose Pottermore. I am a first year Gryffindor and like singing, dancing, cooking, travelling, hiking and reading. I also enjoy making mandalas and sketching. I am 12 years old and my birthday is 12th of December.
I am looking for some friends just like me! (No problem if you don't share the same interests as me, I am just eager to meet new people.) :D
Rose Pottermore

Postby Annie Days » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello all, Annie Days here, I am a first-year Gryffindor and love making new friends and learning everything :)
I love learning languages and am trying to learn 5 right now, and am taking classes here at Hogwarts and 3 other schools as well. Like I said I like learning everything :)
I hope to make friends with many of you and being around others who like to learn too.
Annie Days

Postby Remi Silver » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi! A Slytherin here stopping by for their HOL 101 assignment. Here I'm in year one, IRL I'm a 16-year-old Finnish person dreaming of moving to England one day. My pronouns are they/them. I love theatre, dancing and reading among other things.

I'm always ready to talk and make new friends!
Remi Silver

Postby Amelie Phelps » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:54 am

Hey! I'm Amelie, from Slytherin :) My pronouns are she/her and just like Remi Silver, I also love theatre!
Amelie Phelps

Postby Daria Summers » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:20 am

Hi everyone! I'm Daria Summers a slytherin first year that is pretty friendly I guess!
Daria Summers

Postby Aura Malfoy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Hey!!! My name is Aurora Malfoy, but you can call me Aura!!! I am a 1st year Slytherin, and 13 years old!!! I am also super excited to make some friends on here!!! - Aura
Aura Malfoy

Postby Azriel Malfoy » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:35 pm

Hey all, I'm Azriel and I'm a first year Slytherin. Nice to meet you! :)
I hate the taste of my lost illusions
I choose to live for the only
Reasons I felt on the ground
~~Deliverance, Gojira
Azriel Malfoy

Postby Taylor O'Donoghue » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:15 am

Hi everyone! My name is Taylor O'Donoghue and I am a first-year Gryffindor. I'll start by saying a little bit about myself. My favorite color is yellow. I love listening to music and playing instruments. I love drawing and anything having to do with art. I love to take care of animals and nurture them to their fullest potential. I like to exceed expectations and do my very best in anything I set my mind to. I will strive to do an outstanding job at anything I dedicate my time to. I am a cat person. I am very interested in making new friends as I said earlier. Please make an effort to reach out to me if you can because I would love someone to help guide me through HOL. I guess that's all I really have to say about myself as of right now. Don't be shy, I'm a pretty social person! I hope to encounter you all later! :D
Taylor O'Donoghue

Postby Karena Ward » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:49 am

Hello, i am fellow ravenclaw and it's my first year and i love being here already.
Karena Ward

PreviousNext

Return to Below the Branches