Where Would You Go?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Where Would You Go?

Postby Lex Green » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:49 am

This question is very simple - if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

You can go to any location, real or fictional, in any time period, past, present or future. You can take anything you want, and go with anyone you want, and you don't have to worry about any danger, just enjoy the experience!

So, where would you go? Would you bring some friends along, or go alone? What are you planning to do there? How long would you want to stay? Tell us as much or as little as you like, just have fun imagining!
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Re: Where Would You Go?

Postby Adeline Morior » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:08 pm

Everywhere! I would go everywhere. But no really. :lol: I would stick to the present and avoid going to the past or future but I would love to travel to Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, Hawaii, New Zealand. I have never left my country and would absolutely take advantage of this if I could. Heck, if I could I would travel trough the cosmos and see as much as I could! I mean, I'm safe right. :lol:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Postby Evie Figg » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:19 pm

Wow this is exciting.. anywhere? and anyTIME? The possibilities are endless!

I suppose if we were speaking of current times, I would love to go to Japan! It has always been my dream to go there ever since I was a child. It looks so beautiful and full of adorable animals!

If I were to go back in time, I would have to check out medieval England. Although I know I wouldn't come across any of the magical creatures such as dragons or unicorns, it would be so cool to see how royal courts and villages operated back in those times.
Evie Figg
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:21 pm

Anywhere at anytime with no danger? I'm heading to one of the ages of dinosaurs with a camera and my brother and dad. You know how cool it would be to see how exactly the dinosaurs looked like? Were they bright colors? Did the velociraptors have feathers? Did the T-Rex have feathers?! (There's a funny theory that a T-Rex was just a large chicken and its hilarious to me but it'd be even funnier if it was right lol)

That's the kind of stuff I'd love to see with my own eyes.
Anne-Marie Gagne
Reserve Prefect

Return to Below the Branches