Decisions - Task 8 - Sincerely, Me

Moderator: Lex Green

Decisions - Task 8 - Sincerely, Me

Postby Lex Green » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:13 pm

Now all the students have their roles, it’s nearly time to start the rehearsal process! However, some students haven’t worked together before, and since there are classmates from all years and houses involved, they have decided to host a short welcome session, for everyone to introduce themselves to the group. Teamwork will be a crucial part of the process, so it’s essential that all the cast and crew get to know each other.

Task:
Create a signature and avatar to use for the rest of the activity and share them below - remember that the size limits are 250x100 pixels for signatures, and 100x100 for avatars.

Alternatively, share your introduction in at least 125 words - feel free to include your name, house, year and any other information you feel may be relevant.

This task is worth 10 beans/sapphires, with an additional 10 bonus beans/sapphires available for completing all Week Two (Decisions) tasks by the end of activity (January 31st.)
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Re: Decisions - Task 8 - Sincerely, Me

Postby River Fenwick » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:54 pm

River Fenwick
My MC is a... Augurey

Postby Artemisia Thorne » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:51 am

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
Artemisia Thorne
My MC is a... Puffskein

Postby Hiya Debnath » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:01 am

Hello everyone on the team,
My name is Hiya Debnath, and I am a Ravenclaw witch in my first year at Hogwarts. My interests lie in creative and artistic pursuits, and my hobbies include reading, writing, poetry, solving puzzles, eating, cooking, and beauty and fashion. My friends would describe me as an imaginative, dreamy, quiet, caring, kind, curious, and reserved person. Literature has always appealed to me and theater and drama call to me because of the multiple ways in which one can be creative through a drama or play production. I am an INTP-T, the logician personality type, by the MBTI personality assessment. Though I am mostly introverted and prefer quieter settings, I enjoy making like-minded friends and being part of group activities that involve reading, writing, or producing plays. I am very excited for this production and to socialize with all the different types of people who are going to be part of it. I am more than glad to be here and very, very excited to work together with all of you.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Hiya Debnath
My MC is a... Doxy

Location: India, or wherever you can see me on the Marauders' Map.

Postby Dibyarup James Potter » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:55 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Dibyarup James Potter, and I am a first-year Gryffindor. My passion for magic extends beyond textbooks to encompass the practical application of spells, as evidenced by my keen interest in Quidditch, potioneering, and duelling. I also indulge in several other hobbies, including wildlife photography, culinary arts, solving brain-teasers, and playing wizard's chess.

Those who know me, might describe me as an ambivert, who sometimes prefers the quiet and peaceful environments with a small group of close friends and also gets genuinely excited in interacting with supportive and creative individuals. I enjoy literature quite a bit, especially the narratives of wizarding duels and battles and drama. I have an Architect INTJ-T personality type, as assessed by the MBTI Personality Assessment. The Architect personality type accurately characterizes my analytical approach towards most of my tasks.

While I value moments of introspection, the prospect of collaborating with all of you on this production fills me with so much joy and anticipation. I am confident that my abilities, combined with the collective talents of this team, will result in a truly magical play. Thank you for having me on board, and I am eager to contribute to this project using the skills that I specialize in.
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Dibyarup James Potter
My MC is a... Doxy

Postby Viviana Kingston » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:45 am

- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Diricawl

Postby Adeline Morior » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:07 pm

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Postby Evony Senoj » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:23 am

Hello everyone!
My name is Evony Senoj, and I am a First Year Ravenclaw. For this production, I will be playing a small supporting role as well as helping a bit backstage with setting up and moving props.
In my personality test, I was revealed to be an “Architect” (INTJ-A). From this, you may understand why I chose the roles I did. I am fairly introverted, but I can also be assertive, so if things start to get chaotic backstage, you can expect me to step up and take a leadership role if necessary.
I look forward to working with you all. I know this production is going to be amazing with the incredible team we have gathered. If anyone needs help practicing lines or setting anything up, let me know!
Evony Senoj
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Katherine Laurier » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:25 pm

Katherine Laurier
Reserve Prefect

Postby Janne Halla » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:46 pm

My name Is Janne Halla, I'm a second-year Gryffindor. Some of you perhaps saw me around the commons rooms or helping professors with grading. I also teach a class on Muggle video games and used to play a couple of games of Quidditch.

Outside the halls of Hogwarts, I'm quite good at cooking and love to experiment with food, especially cuisine from different cultures. I'm adept at putting things together. If it can be built, I can build it. Usually...I also do amateur photography and consider myself a connoisseur of tea and coffee. You can also find me curled up by the fireplace with a good book.

I don't have much experience with theatre productions, I don't really have an ear for them (ha!). However, if you need someone to lug heavy backdrops or props around, then I'm your guy. I'm quite excited to work with all of you!
Janne Halla
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Return to Overture, Curtain, Lights!