Performances - Task 14 - Lost!

Moderator: Lex Green

Performances - Task 14 - Lost!

Postby Lex Green » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:04 pm

Getting through a performance from beginning to end can be difficult and daunting, and things do occasionally go wrong. However, it can be helpful to see the show as a path from the starting point to the closing point, following a story as you would directions or signposts, to keep you on track. Yes, sometimes, we might float off the path or take a detour, but the crucial parts of the story will always find their way across, and we will (nearly) always find our way back to the script pretty quickl.y

Task:
Find your way through the performance by finding your way through this maze puzzle, and send your solution to me in a PM.

Click here for a direct link to the puzzle - https://postimg.cc/0rDF6KK6

Alternatively, in at least 125, describe another time where you had to follow a tricky path or make your way through a tough/unexpected situation.

This task is worth 10 beans/sapphires, with an additional 10 bonus beans/sapphires available for completing all Week Four (Performances) tasks by the end of activity (January 31st.)
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Re: Performances - Task 14 - Lost!

Postby Viviana Kingston » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:53 am

Ha, tricky path. I once had to navigate through a garden maze and man was I having the worst time. I somehow got stuck in the middle of the maze and I was getting claustrophobic after hitting dead end after dead end. I panicked so much that I gave myself an anxiety attack and I sat for quite a long time in the maze until a friend called me and basically helped me navigate through it with zero hesitation. It didn’t work though, so she had to come back into the maze to find me and she eased me into having fun with navigating the maze rather than getting frustrated and upset. I was so caught up with getting out, I forgot to enjoy the cool hidden entrances and breakaways the maze had, but with my friend’s help, I made it through and enjoyed it as well.
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Diricawl

Return to Overture, Curtain, Lights!